Icy Treats.

Tell you what?
  • How seeing you lips wrapped around that cigarette sends a tingle down my spine?
  • How nice the view from up here truly is?
  • How I wonder if you'll live up to the promise of the shoes?
Or did you want me to tell you something else? :confused: Something really naughty? :devil:

Cheers

Tell me more, tell me more! 😉

I would love seeing my hard dick sliding between your tits up to your sexxy lips as you take the swollen head in between and lick swirl your tongue around it.

Tell me about it stud!

attachment.php

I can tell you lots. Especially like that I Love the down blouse view!!!! Yummy!!!!:heart:

And the shoes and painted toenails did not go unnoticed.

And you are putting impure thoughts in my head.

Last edited:
I would love seeing my hard dick sliding between your tits up to your sexxy lips as you take the swollen head in between and lick swirl your tongue around it.

:eek:

I'm sure they are!;)

😉

I can tell you lots. Especially like that I Love the down blouse view!!!! Yummy!!!!:heart:

And the shoes and painted toenails did not go unnoticed.

And you are putting impure thoughts in my head.

Thanks jasonmason. Nice to hear that you noticed all the details.😊

I'm not sure about the better shape but this picture tells me the best shape must be on the bed, naked, with all her curves, lovely skin and golden hair on display and her bedroom eyes beckoning for someone to join her. You tried to put on sexy Sandy for us but it seems sexy Sandy got into you (lucky f--king Sandy :mad:).

I still haven't sent that PM describing the naughty things I wanted to do. I may have to redo it starting with me in a chair watching you strip and create that pile of clothes, then you stripping me and creating a second pile of clothes and finally both of us enjoying that view from the bed after a couple of hours of shooting the X-rated parody version of Grease.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

You know where those go. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Good Morning Ms. Icy. I hope your weekend is going well and there has been plenty of sunshine.

Back