Since I Have No Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - you are SO gorgeous! What a yummy collection of photos... I am very enthusiastically subscribed and can't wait to see more of your gorgeous body!

xxx
Tyler

I'm so tired tonight after a long day of work. So I came home and rubbed lavender lotion on myself and took a couple of pictures. I wish someone was here to rub it all over my body. I wish I had someone in my life that delighted in making me feel good. But, I do have a date this weekend, wish me luck! Also, let me know what else you want to see.

WOW!! 👀👀... wish I could help ya 😈

An good luck on ur date this weekend

My date went okay, but the guy was too shy to try and kiss me. Maybe next time. But for now here is a picture I shared recently in another thread. Wanna take a guess as to what I was thinking about?

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1853404&d=1461369552

Hmmm; I think you were dreaming of what might have been. How he might have looked directly into your heart, and leaned across the great distance between you, and taken your hand, and when you felt your palms connect, pulled you towards him. How you effortlessly floated across what was a great gulf, and still looking into his soul, watched him draw nearer, and nearer, and nearer, until you felt a rush that rocked you to your core as your lips touched. How your arose and embraced, and your tongues danced together in their damp, dark recesses, as a promise of what would follow.

Good morning darling. I just finished looking through your whole thread. Wow darling, just wow!! Supple curves...silky skin...sweet attitude, you are the perfect package! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Very beautiful young woman.
Find someone who is or was a woodwind player. Lots of tongue control required to play a wood wind instrument. Translates to some very good tongue action in places it counts. ;)

I'm so tired tonight after a long day of work. So I came home and rubbed lavender lotion on myself and took a couple of pictures. I wish someone was here to rub it all over my body. I wish I had someone in my life that delighted in making me feel good. But, I do have a date this weekend, wish me luck! Also, let me know what else you want to see.

Mmmmm sooooo hottttt!

I'm definitely working on getting a lover. My sexual energy can't stay bottled for long. I used to be a member on this site way back and I wrote a ton of erotica. I think I will start writing again soon. But for now all I want is to be kissed, held, admired, and fucked....hopefully my wish comes true.

Well lovers, here you go....the slow tease for today...

Please PM us, we were members here under other names going bck to 2005

down the rabbit hole...

thanks everyone for telling me about how your day went. I miss simple things like that. I miss laying on a man's chest and feeling the reverberation of his words. It has been a quiet evening for me, which I am very glad about since my day felt very long. I almost forgot to take a lunch break today. Tonight I plan on catching up on some reading and browsing pretty lingerie online that I will never buy haha. A girl can dream...

Great view :devil:

down the rabbit hole...

thanks everyone for telling me about how your day went. I miss simple things like that. I miss laying on a man's chest and feeling the reverberation of his words. It has been a quiet evening for me, which I am very glad about since my day felt very long. I almost forgot to take a lunch break today. Tonight I plan on catching up on some reading and browsing pretty lingerie online that I will never buy haha. A girl can dream...

How about I buy it for you?!

:D

Love your pictures. Gorgeous m. :)

I plan on posting some pictures tonight. My apologies for turning off my PM feature, I was overwhelmed with messages and felt bad that I couldn't respond to them all.

wow, they are some lovely breasts - and those nipples are so lickable and suckable (although perhaps not with lavender lotion all over them)... What was your date thinking by not making a move? Poor guy!!

as promised, open up wide....

Attachments

• IMG_1076.jpg
    IMG_1076.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1078.jpg
    IMG_1078.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 26
wow, they are some lovely breasts - and those nipples are so lickable and suckable (although perhaps not with lavender lotion all over them)... What was your date thinking by not making a move? Poor guy!!

He seemed to be on the shy side :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back