Icy Treats.

Aww...

attachment.php

Love the Iceman's involvement. It adds a whole new perspective to your pics..

Another? Another understatement? One word does not do this shot justice. When I first saw this picture I imagined myself off to the right side slowly crawling into frame. At first I was taking pictures but when I got close, well let's just say the REAL fun began. ;)

I took a few pics and I like them too much not to share.

Suddenly I feel like I'm in The Playground and playing that drop a letter add a letter game. Why? Because I like them too much not to stare. :cool:

My noise sounded more like Oooooooooh rather than Aww.

Sorry I keep falling behind. I'm a horrible fan. No wonder I barely break into your top 10. I'll have to start double and triple commenting to make up for it and raise my standings. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Another? Another understatement? One word does not do this shot justice. When I first saw this picture I imagined myself off to the right side slowly crawling into frame. At first I was taking pictures but when I got close, well let's just say the REAL fun began. ;)

Hehe. Pics and fun.

Suddenly I feel like I'm in The Playground and playing that drop a letter add a letter game. Why? Because I like them too much not to stare. :cool:

Lol.

My noise sounded more like Oooooooooh rather than Aww.

Sorry I keep falling behind. I'm a horrible fan. No wonder I barely break into your top 10. I'll have to start double and triple commenting to make up for it and raise my standings. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Haha. You suck as a fan. But you make a cool friend so all is good.😄

Love the handful ... Lucky Guy and I know "He knows it" :)

Lol. We both feel pretty lucky.

Damn lucky guy, but truthfully, SOMEONE should be ravishing that body! Glad it is someone you love! :rose::rose::rose::rose:

That's a lovely thing to say.😘

Ooo, good move. He scores a point in a reversal.

Yeah he scored a few points. Lol

I'll keep going with this Saturday theme.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Very sexy to see your body getting the loving treatment it deserves.:heart:

Thanks. I'm lucky that way.

I don't know what those lovely, hanging breasts have to do with Saturday, but it means we'll keep seeing them, I hope it stays Saturday.:heart:

Just that I took the pic on Saturday before the couples pics.

Haha. You suck as a fan. But you make a cool friend so all is good.😄

Well if I have to excel in one area it would choose friend over fan but I don't have to choose so I'll just have to get better at the fanning.

I'll keep going with this Saturday theme.

Test

At first I had visions hubs was still behind you but then I realized the angle was wrong and that this was you testing the camera placement and remote operation. Normally I'm not a fan of tests. It's not test anxiety just most seem pointless. Yours on the other hand has at two VERY clear points! ;) I really hope you grade on a curve because...well...ah...my "test apparatus" has a slight curve. :devil:

Cheers

Back