Icy Treats.

Saturday!

attachment.php

I really like Saturdays!!!! Especially when they look like this!!!! Wow!!!! You are absolutely gorgeous!!!!

It certainly helped set the scene for a great night.

You know the LIT motto ... without pics it didn't happen ... :) :kiss:
With you in any outfit that result will happen if you want I'm sure!!

You know the LIT motto ... without pics it didn't happen ... :) :kiss:
With you in any outfit that result will happen if you want I'm sure!!

Well it must have happened then!😉

Even though it's not Saturday anymore.

attachment.php

Last edited:

It's Icyday

And the tits just keep on coming! Err...hits...the hits just keep on coming. Sorry it's early so my brain (and it's associated filters) aren't firing on all cylinders yet but after that picture parts of me are firing just fine.

My eyes! Sheesh! I know you're an Aussie but not everything is about the "land down under". Sometimes it's about a pair of lips you can't resist kissing. Really?!? Back down under again that fast?

Ok...ok...you win. Lie on your outback and we'll see about getting my wallaby (now that he's firing on all cycliners...err cylinder) and you're koala (that's looking awfully kissable) together.

Cheers

Any day you want to wear that dress (and take it off too) is a good day.:heart:

What goes on usually gets taken off.😉

And the tits just keep on coming! Err...hits...the hits just keep on coming. Sorry it's early so my brain (and it's associated filters) aren't firing on all cylinders yet but after that picture parts of me are firing just fine.

My eyes! Sheesh! I know you're an Aussie but not everything is about the "land down under". Sometimes it's about a pair of lips you can't resist kissing. Really?!? Back down under again that fast?

Ok...ok...you win. Lie on your outback and we'll see about getting my wallaby (now that he's firing on all cycliners...err cylinder) and you're koala (that's looking awfully kissable) together.

Cheers

Haha😄
Wildlife! Natural habitat! How much can a koala bear? 😋

attachment.php
Let's find the Delorean go 88 mph to get to last Saturday..... Or we can just enjoy the fact that you just turned Sunday or is it Monday? back. Thank you for sharing and for making us all go back in time.

Back