Icy Treats.

Lacy.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Oh My Goodness! What a picture! The natural lighting, the amazing contrasting colors, your perfect bum in lace. What a way to start a day. Thank you so much for sharing.

Hehe. I'm pleased that you like my pic.

Very Sexy Indeed in your Lace!!! :kiss:

Thank you. It's a very pretty lace.

You might not, but I sure will!!!!

You are more than welcome to.☺️

Oh my!!!! Love so much about this pic. It is amazing.

Aww, thank you.

I think this should be subtitle something like Spanky. Or the Spankening! See and I didn't make one silly comment about all the spanking going on elsewhere after seeing the picture. DOH! I love how you accessorized to match your undies and that you decided to share even though the proper day had past (Titty Tuesday, Tushy Thursday). Oh...we just had Thong Thursday. *hint*hint* ;) :devil:

Cheers

Last edited:
I think this should be subtitle somethin glike Spanky. Or the Spankening! See and i didn't make one silly comment about all the spanking going on elsewhere after seeing the picture. DOH! I love how you accessorized to match your undies and that you decided to share after the proper day had past (Titty Tuesday, Tushy Thursday). Oh...we just had Thong Thursday. *hint*hint* ;) :devil:

Cheers

Haha. And you started so well.😉
Well this isn't a thong so I don't want to break any rules.

Looks like something is unsnapped, which is fine, of course.:heart:

I'm sure it's preferred by you.

I love the Icy under the lacy--in case you need an idea for the next pose.:devil:

Lol. I'll keep that in mind.

Lazy sunny morning.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Usually lazy people bother me but...ah...not this time. You could even drop all the way down to slothful where you don't even bother to hold that heavy looking blanket up anymore. Then again, if you're going to sin (Sloth is one of the big seven!) I should probably do the same. But which one? Eeny, meeny, miney, OH! :eek:

Cheers

Back