Icy Treats.

Blame it on the sunshine.

attachment.php

More like hoping Winter will skip you guys this year so you can keep up the lounging around ...!! :kiss:

Hey Icy,
feels like I haven't dropped by your thread in forever, sorry about that, I still lurk lots, but I must say you are looking as sexy as ever ;)

We just need to go ahead remove the dress put it under your knees as I get behind you and work on that full tan in the sun. You can say I'm working on some lotion for your skin. ;)

Lol. I rather like my white butt.

Yummy!!!! Wow!!!! Your body is so delicious. I do notice in the sun a little moon starting to appear. :devil:

Don't you love that time of day?

I see no reason for blame. I will be thanking the sunshine though. Wow what a beautiful hot body!!!! And I'm not talking ambient temperature either when I say hot. :devil::heart:

I love the toes too!!!!:devil:

Too sweet. Thank you.😘

More like hoping Winter will skip you guys this year so you can keep up the lounging around ...!! :kiss:

I'd be happy to stay in Autumn.

What a temptress! Closer and closer to revealing your secrets! *L*:rose::rose::rose::rose:

Hehe.😘

Hey Icy,
feels like I haven't dropped by your thread in forever, sorry about that, I still lurk lots, but I must say you are looking as sexy as ever ;)

Thanks allstarhockeynutguy, you can bring your absent note next time.😉

Your white bum is beautiful

That's nice of you to say.

Last edited:
Snapshot.

attachment.php
Today in The Day and the Life of Ms. Icy, the viewers get a subtle glimmer of her Icy-ness in the "snapshot". With the flowing hair, a lovely tan and beautiful breasts creating an indelible impression on the mind.
Stunning. Thank you for sharing.

Blame it on the sunshine.

Moonshine

As long as you lay there just like that we can blame it on whatever you want Icy! Now I know why they call Moonshine white lightning. I saw that patch of white on your bum and BOOM it was like I was hit by lightning.

And I admit that it's my fault but the blame was OH SO worth it!

Cheers

More like snapshirt. I like the way you get dressed! Or was it undressed?

OMG! I just realized you've created a new fashion revolution. The boob thong! I think we need to take this idea to the Shark Tank. You give the pitch and I have no doubt we'll find a backer.

Cheers

I think it should read, "Snapshot of Beautiful Breasts!!!!" :heart::kiss:

Haha. I'd never say that about myself.

Today in The Day and the Life of Ms. Icy, the viewers get a subtle glimmer of her Icy-ness in the "snapshot". With the flowing hair, a lovely tan and beautiful breasts creating an indelible impression on the mind.
Stunning. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for your lovely comment.

Very very nice!!

Thank you.

As long as you lay there just like that we can blame it on whatever you want Icy! Now I know why they call Moonshine white lightning. I saw that patch of white on your bum and BOOM it was like I was hit by lightning.

And I admit that it's my fault but the blame was OH SO worth it!

Cheers

Haha.😘

More like snapshirt. I like the way you get dressed! Or was it undressed?

OMG! I just realized you've created a new fashion revolution. The boob thong! I think we need to take this idea to the Shark Tank. You give the pitch and I have no doubt we'll find a backer.

Cheers

It was undressed on titty Tuesday.

I think that garment would be particularly popular with men. Lol

A lovely snap at that.

Aww, thank you.

Last edited:
Back