Icy Treats.

So many boob pics lately.

attachment.php

Fine, sweet ass, Icy!:devil:
 
What a tasty reminder of how sweet your ass is.

Thank you.😊

Very true. I'd miss all the curvaceous blonde pictures. ;) And it's all about the laugh! Makes the lady smile and feel good (and the boobs giggle so I smile and feel good too - TWOFER!). But they didn't break free, you released them from their captivity. The days they take the bra off on their own I'll use the Queen song. ;)

Well I enjoy singing that song so even if my boobs don't get themselves out I'm still gonna belt it out on Occassion.

Well you know what they say, it's best to go out on a hard note...err high note. I won't hold it against you, I have one two other things in mind to hold against you. Wait...more like 5 or 6...



I hope it makes another appearance. Maybe with a nice, matching bottom that decides it wants to break free as well.

Now I know if I get the urge again it will be welcomed. Lol

Speaking of nice bottoms...

Nothing like a little variety to add some spice to the mastu...err to life. If your hand gets tired let me know. I've got a couple that I can replace it with. If mine get tired, well there's 3 or 4 more things on that hold against you list. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Haha. Thanks, it's good to know you've got my back.

not that I would ever ever complain about boob pics ...but this is a perfect view love.

Ok boobs or butt pics will not be complained about by Skpmulls. Noted. Lol.
And thanks.😊
 
The secrets out...

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Back
Top