Titty Tuesday ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titty Tuesday is here.

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Playing peek a boob. It's almost titty Tuesday, isn't it?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Once again Tuesday starts with a BANG! Or in this case BOOBANG!


*TWEET* We've got a penalty here folks. Let's see what the ref's have to say...

"Motion in the backfield before Tuesday and Illegal use of the Boobs" that's a three post penalty." *TWEET* "First post!"

Well if the backfield is half as eye catching as the line of boobage no wonder the refs noticed the motion!

Titty Tuesday is here.

Excuse me, did you say something? Nope still can't hear you. They say when you lose a sense the others get sharper right? I think when my vision is too engaged it overpowers the others and suddenly I find myself unable to hear. When I'm done looking, I'll clean up the drool and you can tell me what what I missed.

Jesus! That's like 3D without the glasses! No wait it's single D as I recall. ;)

Playing peek a boob. It's almost titty Tuesday, isn't it?

It was Tuesday for me for more than 7 hours when you posted but even if it wasn't I wouldn't complain. Who doesn't love a good game of Peak-a-Boob? A classic that's second only to Hide and Go Suck in my opinion.

Cheers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top