Couples at play

Here's to another weekend :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 26
Together with Ranger's request, I have received by PM some requests to post more.

Here is, I believe, the first photo ever taken of m`Lady and me together, so very long ago.

attachment.php

Looks like the start to a great weekend!!

Great weekend start. Thanks

Such lovely couples pics.

I felt compelled to post again.

attachment.php

Last edited:

You go ahead and have that compulsion any time you wish, Icy.

What a lovely smile. Like is says, "I like this, and he likes it a lot."
And ... I guess there is a long queue of eager guys to have a suck where your man enjoys to suck. Thanks for showing us this you sexy woman. xx

You go ahead and have that compulsion any time you wish, Icy.

What a lovely smile. Like is says, "I like this, and he likes it a lot."
And ... I guess there is a long queue of eager guys to have a suck where your man enjoys to suck. Thanks for showing us this you sexy woman. xx

Thanks very much suckonsimon.
We have a great deal of passion for each other and have a lot of fun together.

attachment.php

GD told me about this pic. Very nice, and about time your guy got in front of the camera too. More to come, I hope.

Thank you to everyone who enjoys our pics.

This was fun too.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 15
Love this thread! Too bad I've been married to my thesis project for the past year...maybe someday I'll get a chance to experience the wonderful moments as in these photos :)

Love this thread! Too bad I've been married to my thesis project for the past year...maybe someday I'll get a chance to experience the wonderful moments as in these photos :)

A wonderful moment or two might just inspire a grand new insight for your thesis! Don'ty go without if you have the opportunity! :rose:

I think that will be taken care of pretty quick Sexy Lady!!

you need a study break....

Back