Icy Treats.

Absofuckinglutely!!
attachment.php

You are appreciative of zippers.😉

For some reason this made the Huey Lewis song 'I Got a New Drug' pop into my head. So I went and looked up the lyrics. A quick review and I locate the one stanza I must have been thinking of.

I want a new drug
One that does what it should
One that won't make me feel too bad
One that won't make me feel too good​

And it becomes...

I got a new bra
One that does what it should
One that won't make my boobs feel bad
One that helps make my boobs feel good​

Haha. Now I can sing that while I do my walking.

Oh the X Cleaning Games. I've heard of those. They show them on ESPN 8 The Ocho. Right after Dodgeball.

Lol. It's riveting stuff.

Yup one of the many useful, modern, reusable securing devices. Another good one is Velcro. I like it because it's fast on in addition to fast off. Like on a restraint. And the duality of Velcro is neat and useful. Rub the one side over a nipple and get a sigh. Rub the other and get a gasp.

Great start Icy! I can't wait to see the rest. See I know there has to be more because...well...you're not naked! ;) :devil:

Cheers

Lol. I'm so predictable.

I pick you. You're on my team!:D

Oh yay! I never got chosen early on.

Just so happens I have a curling team. Mopping is a big part of that. :rolleyes:

I think I'd be good at curling. Have you seen my hair? Lol🙄

Good idea, distract the competition.;)

Every team needs a game plan. Lol

Timeout! Let's discuss the game plan privately, and work out the details. ;)

Yes! We should definitely get the details down pat.🙂

I like the direct this is heading.

I LOVE those beauties of yours. Hope to see more of them soon.
attachment.php

You heard that song-"the only way is up baby". Well it's not true. Lol

Those darn zippers. They don't know when to stay up or down. Thank goodness the zipper has you to control it. And the direction you are going looks to be epic. Thank you for sharing.

Oh yes I have a firm grip on the zip. Lol

We are at stage two. Repeat we are at stage two. The potential for full blown separation is now at its highest level. The view is magnificent so and we are now prepared for the final stage. Thank you for sharing.

Back