Icy Treats.

I do a lot of training for the extreme sports.
Such as mopping!๐Ÿ˜

attachment.php

Last edited:
Such as mopping!๐Ÿ˜

attachment.php

If you work up too much of a sweat please feel free to remove some layers ... :) Sexy doing housework!!!

Zippers can be convenient.

attachment.php

Last edited:

attachment.php

Now those zipper's teeth are headed down the right track ... Speaking of teeth, my teeth would love to get a hold of that zipper pull and give you some assistance! :devil:

Just being the Southern Gentleman and helping out the SEXY young ladies such as yourself!! :)

Ever the gentleman.๐Ÿ˜˜

Now those zipper's teeth are headed down the right track ... Speaking of teeth, my teeth would love to get a hold of that zipper pull and give you some assistance! :devil:

Hehe. See? So helpful.๐Ÿ˜‰

attachment.php
What we have been witnessing today is the beginning of the, extreme stress, sports bra test. Manufacturers around the world send their items to Ms. Icy to make sure they pass her strict no nonsense real world situational tests. As the rest of the week progresses we will either witness a winner or... Who am I kidding, we are going to witness a winner. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful pictures.

So I see, but you don't need it for man's favorite sport.:devil:

Bras aren't a requirement for that sport.๐Ÿ˜€

I'd refer you to pics MsG posted of me for the proper attire for housework.:heart:

Ah well yes I did see that attire. And I approve of it.๐Ÿ˜‰

Now you're getting it right.:heart:

I think I'm getting into the spirit now.๐Ÿ˜œ

You got me pegged!!! :)

Hehe, I didn't say that.๐Ÿ˜‰

What we have been witnessing today is the beginning of the, extreme stress, sports bra test. Manufacturers around the world send their items to Ms. Icy to make sure they pass her strict no nonsense real world situational tests. As the rest of the week progresses we will either witness a winner or... Who am I kidding, we are going to witness a winner. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful pictures.

Lol. Well I only had the one to test out but it definitely passed.

Such as mopping!๐Ÿ˜

attachment.php

I'll volunteer my time to help you properly train for the extreme sports. Then make sure your muscles get worked out afterwards.

For some reason this made the Huey Lewis song 'I Got a New Drug' pop into my head. So I went and looked up the lyrics. A quick review and I locate the one stanza I must have been thinking of.

I want a new drug
One that does what it should
One that won't make me feel too bad
One that won't make me feel too good​

And it becomes...

I got a new bra
One that does what it should
One that won't make my boobs feel bad
One that helps make my boobs feel good​

Such as mopping!:)

Oh the X Cleaning Games. I've heard of those. They show them on ESPN 8 The Ocho. Right after Dodgeball.

Yup one of the many useful, modern, reusable securing devices. Another good one is Velcro. I like it because it's fast on in addition to fast off. Like on a restraint. And the duality of Velcro is neat and useful. Rub the one side over a nipple and get a sigh. Rub the other and get a gasp.

Great start Icy! I can't wait to see the rest. See I know there has to be more because...well...you're not naked! ;) :devil:

Cheers

Back