Icy Treats.

Easter treats.

attachment.php

Now I wanna be a milk chocolate Easter treat!!

Easter treats.

Lucky

That is one God damn lucky rabbit! Then again he does have two rabbits feet with him. :p I imagine I'd have that same grin if I found myself in his place.

Oh! I just realized something. Rabbits are rarely alone beacuse...well they breed like rabbits. So where there's one there's usually more. I think I better look around for the rabbit hole, poke around inside and see what I find.

*poke*poke*Poke*Poke*Poke*
*POKE*POKE*POKE*POKE*POKE*

Oh. I found another rabbit! *BUZZZZZZZZZZ* :devil::devil::devil:

Cheers and Happy Easter

Easter treats.

attachment.php
That is the happiest Chocolate Easter Bunny I have ever seen. Once again Ms. Icy using treats in a way that the manufacturer did not intend for them to be used. Of course once they hear about this the advertisers will put their best effort to ensure that you are the spokesperson. Ms. Icy Treats, the only treats to melt in your mouth and in your hands. Thank you for sharing.

Now I wanna be a milk chocolate Easter treat!!

Milk chocolate is my favourite.🙂

That is one God damn lucky rabbit! Then again he does have two rabbits feet with him. :p I imagine I'd have that same grin if I found myself in his place.

Oh! I just realized something. Rabbits are rarely alone beacuse...well they breed like rabbits. So where there's one there's usually more. I think I better look around for the rabbit hole, poke around inside and see what I find.

*poke*poke*Poke*Poke*Poke*
*POKE*POKE*POKE*POKE*POKE*

Oh. I found another rabbit! *BUZZZZZZZZZZ* :devil::devil::devil:

Cheers and Happy Easter

Hehe. You never know what you'll find unless you explore. 😉

That is the happiest Chocolate Easter Bunny I have ever seen. Once again Ms. Icy using treats in a way that the manufacturer did not intend for them to be used. Of course once they hear about this the advertisers will put their best effort to ensure that you are the spokesperson. Ms. Icy Treats, the only treats to melt in your mouth and in your hands. Thank you for sharing.

He does have a big smile.😀

VERY true. And the more you explore the more you find. I think I need a fedora and a bull whip. Well, maybe just a flogger. ;) :devil:

Cheers

I'm sure every explorer has a flogger.
Now where can we hang that hat? lol

Hey scooch over! You're hogging the bed. If you stay like that I'll have no choice but to sleep up right against you. Oh...wait...Clever young lady! ;) :devil:

You look comfy (even though at a first quick glance it looks like your arms are manacled) and so does the bed but in my fanta...err mind you always sleep naked. :eek: Damn it! I let the thoughts run through my mind unconstrained. Oh well, at least we have a place to hang that hat. :p

G'Day Sheila

Last edited:
Back