Icy Treats.

Raspberry Icy treats

attachment.php

Last edited:
I would like to do things to you that involves vanilla ice cream, barbed wire, and a chainsaw. Hit me up for details.

Berries and cream are always a great dessert.:heart:

They usually do go well together.🙂

How can that popsicle not melt quickly against those hot breasts?:heart:

It did get pretty messy after that.

You're going to get all sticky. I volunteer to single handedly clean you up. :devil::D

So thoughtful, thank you.😉

I like messy!!!!

Hehe.

Creamy skin and a taut nipple... my mouth is watering!!!:rose::kiss::rose:

Appetising combo?

Your "treats" are spectacular Icy... and now they are raspberry flavoured too!!! Woo Hoo!!!!:kiss::rose::kiss:

Hehe. Thank you. Yep sticky and sweet.

<<<<<<<<Speechless.

😉

Well I only see one raspberry but two ripe Icy berries practically begging for a lick, nibble and suck. Sorry popsicle you're far from the tastiest treat in the photo.

SWEET BABY JESUS!

I actually have a quota of Sweet Baby Jesus comments I can make each day and as usual your thread is trading the lions share of them. And I was wrong THIS is where the luck, nibble and suck belongs. Here let me make it easy for you :eek:.

I think you put an extra 'r' in the title. Those are raspberry Icy teats. And you've made quite a mess young lady. After you clean it up there will be some corporal punishment. Oh! I wonder if I can use a popsicle as a paddle? :confused: :devil:

Screw the quota...

SWEET BABY JESUS!

You say kisses but a read a different wood...err word. ;) Word? Two words? Word. Though my word(s) involve(s) kisses of a sort. After all that I can't help but think there's actually one sweeter spot I'd like to lick, nibble and suck. :devil::devil::devil:

Cheers

Back