Icy Treats.

You do know that my part time job is as a shower buddy...don't you? :D I could help you speed up OR slow down the shower time, whatever you would wish! :devil::rose:

That's an interesting career choice. I'm sure you're great at your job.😉

And, of course, part of the job of the shower buddy is to help you dry off with a nice fluffy towel and, apply any body lotions or oils which might desire...very slowly and luxuriously! :devil::rose:

Now that does sound tempting.😊

Nooooo, say it's not so.....there is still so much fun to be had in the shower :heart:

Lol. I'm sure I'll shower again. 😀

I knew the towel would make an appearance sooner or later - and who says it has to be the end? There is still the need to moisturize your body!! DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Well the waters off but the pics are still flowing. Lol

you have a few drops on your nipples that need to be licked off :devil:

Hehe.

It doesn't have to end, let me get some nice scented oil and massage it over that beautiful body of yours!!:kiss:

Sounds lovely.🙂

With that picture and outfit it would only be the beginning ... I would not bring soap on a rope, but it would be something good for going deep!! :kiss:

Hehe. It's my original outfit.😉

Not so--when good things come to an end, Icy starts another sexy thread, with pics just like this.:heart:

Aww that's sweet.😘

All good things must end.

attachment.php

I would gladly help you dry off.

I may need to dry my hair more.

attachment.php

Last edited:

attachment.php

Much as I love your magnificent breasts the pics that are my personal favourites are the ones in which your delicious lips make a guest appearance. It gives that little hint to your facial appearance. Lovely!

attachment.php
I believe this is the time to officially hire someone to personally dry your hair and make sure that you are completely dry before stepping out of the the shower. Of course there is the inherent risks of not being able to focus on drying, but that is the chance to take. Thank you for sharing.

Much as I love your magnificent breasts the pics that are my personal favourites are the ones in which your delicious lips make a guest appearance. It gives that little hint to your facial appearance. Lovely!

Thank you. That's a lovely compliment.😘

And I need...or at least want, to suck those lovely nipples!:D:rose:

Hehe. 😉

Amazing breasts

Thank you.😀

I believe this is the time to officially hire someone to personally dry your hair and make sure that you are completely dry before stepping out of the the shower. Of course there is the inherent risks of not being able to focus on drying, but that is the chance to take. Thank you for sharing.

Now that would be extravagant.😉

MMMmmmmm I'll help :heart:

So kind of you to offer.😘

At the risk of repeating myself, I say if you stay naked, you should take all the time you want.:heart:

I'm in agreeable.😄

Black and White one.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Black and White one.

attachment.php
Oh my! The black and white filter does an excellent job highlighting your tan lines as well as the dress you are in. The combination of the two create an aura of beauty. Making this a very beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
Oh my! The black and white filter does an excellent job highlighting your tan lines as well as the dress you are in. The combination of the two create an aura of beauty. Making this a very beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks. This was taken after I'd just showered after a trip to the beach.

What an incredibly sexy shot. Nice way to start my Saturday morning!!!:rose:

Thanks CanadianM. Have a great Saturday.😀

Are you saying dinner is ready?

Lol. :eek:

I have missed you these past few days. Love the pics Icy, I can't begin to tell you how much I do.

Black and White two

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back