Icy Treats.

Through the open door.

attachment.php

I think I recall you saying somewhere that showing your bottom makes you nervous. Well, I love your nerve here, and the bottom is the tops.:heart:

Rinsing those suds.

attachment.php

Always prettier to have your skin without the slightest cover.:heart:

Forget Alice Through the Looking Glass. We have Ms. Icy Through the Door. Now this is treat to behold. Thank you for sharing.

Hehe.

Just when a person would think the stakes couldn't get raised any higher..... We are witness to the Ms. Icy Soap Suds Relocation Program. Only a select few can apply and even fewer get in. Thank you for sharing.

Aww, thanks. 😘

Yeah, it looks like you're rinsing something, all right. Don't think I don't know what you're doing with that shower massager. ;)

You've got a dirty mind mister.😜

Damn, I broke my nose when I walked into your shower door. The site of you like that blew my mind!!!!!

Hehe. Do you need medical attention for that?

If I had known you were going to open the door, I would not have walked into it. Perhaps you could rub something soft on my hurt nose to make me feel better!!

Oops sorry.I feel kind of responsible.😘

Neither can I... you know how I like your "wet" photos and this one is perfect!!!:kiss::rose::kiss:

Thanks.

So nice and wet and slippery, would feel amazing under my hands!!!:D

Hehe😉

Always so nice to see that sexy bottom Icy! Welcome back, I have missed your thread and so nice to see you posting again sexy lady!!:rose::kiss::rose:

Thanks CanadianM. It's nice to be back with a thread again.

Awww those sexy lips... you are amazing Icy!!:kiss:

Aww, thank you.:kiss:

Yum! As if I wasn't having enough trouble alone in a hotel room. ;)

Hehe.:eek:

I think I recall you saying somewhere that showing your bottom makes you nervous. Well, I love your nerve here, and the bottom is the tops.:heart:

Yes, you recall correctly. I feigned bravery. Lol

Always prettier to have your skin without the slightest cover.:heart:

Bare face, lips and body. :)

Glad you started a new thread. I need my daily fix of Icy. :)

Subscribed.

You have rendered me speechless beautiful lady. Wow!!! All I can say is WOW!!!

You clean up well. It's a shame we'll have to get you all messy now

Oh, if I can clean up once I can clean up again. Lol😘

Glad you started a new thread. I need my daily fix of Icy. :)

Subscribed.

Thanks. I'll do my best to supply that fix.😉

What, you thought showers were for getting clean? :eek:

Lol.😜

You have rendered me speechless beautiful lady. Wow!!! All I can say is WOW!!!

Wow works nicely thanks Saxon.😘

Still rinsing.
Sometimes I may spend too long rinsing. 😉

attachment.php

Last edited:
Some of my favorite moments in life are watching her shower while I brush before we go to bed. That anticipation and the sheer sexiness of a clean woman ready to get dirty. You capture it so well. And damn, now I can't wait to get home.

Back