AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tea for two...

863061.jpg

or coffee..

5b5bed01950cbc51103d1b2ac300e91a.jpg

Something to consider if you ever want coffee that is truly good for you. I'm making an Amazon purchase today, but thought you would all find this an interesting read.

Longevity Coffee

To long I visited here:eek:, so while having my afternoon coffee in front of my fire place I snapped a silly pic :eek:
Miss, :heart: YOU ALL :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Attachments

• Photo on 1-27-16 at 3.27 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-27-16 at 3.27 PM.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 2
Yep!! And from now on too, doctors orders. I have to give up caffeine because of my kidneys so I'll be having tea from now on.

For you Tali!

A silly picture.

This was an accidental purchase a few weeks ago. It was decaf but in the wrong spot and I just picked it up without thinking. I had my first cup this morning and it's ok. It has a little bit of a taste difference if I stop to really taste it, but if I am eating something with it, I can't tell.

Life without caffeine is a relaxing, mellow morning. Sending hopeful wishes for your health:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 0
For you Tali!

A silly picture.

This was an accidental purchase a few weeks ago. It was decaf but in the wrong spot and I just picked it up without thinking. I had my first cup this morning and it's ok. It has a little bit of a taste difference if I stop to really taste it, but if I am eating something with it, I can't tell.

Life without caffeine is a relaxing, mellow morning. Sending hopeful wishes for your health:)

Love your cup holder. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back