My sexual toy fetish.

Do it Jake!

A plug, a g spot vibe, a Bullet vibe and a long shopping list of things I'd like.
Someone wise here told me not to rush to get everything at once and to fully enjoy each and every toy before getting the next. Part of the fun is in looking and choosing too :)

I have many toys and I love them all. :D I think my next purchase will be a butt plug. I've been meaning to line up all my goodies for a photo, when I do I'll be sure to post it here. :rose:

Obviously us old farts are not keeping up with the hot trends. The only toys we had was a regular vibe and a finger vibe. Kate rather likes the finger vibe. I did just get a call from her as she and a friend went to a adult boutique to get some massage oils. Her first time in such a place. She was amazed at all the cool stuff they had there. She said she has no idea what many of the things were for but she enjoyed browsing for quite awhile. Looks like I should take her back and let her pick out one or two.

I'm sure you'll be well rewarded if you do!

I have many toys and I love them all. :D I think my next purchase will be a butt plug. I've been meaning to line up all my goodies for a photo, when I do I'll be sure to post it here. :rose:

I look forward to seeing your collection in the future post on my thread then! Have fun!

Nice collection! My favorite is my aneros, is just massages in the right spot and gives such powerful orgasms. Love it

I have not heard of a aneros toy it must be for men? Glad your enjoying it though.

Obviously us old farts are not keeping up with the hot trends. The only toys we had was a regular vibe and a finger vibe. Kate rather likes the finger vibe. I did just get a call from her as she and a friend went to a adult boutique to get some massage oils. Her first time in such a place. She was amazed at all the cool stuff they had there. She said she has no idea what many of the things were for but she enjoyed browsing for quite awhile. Looks like I should take her back and let her pick out one or two.

I am sure your wife will be very happy to have something new. I know it took me a few years to get my collection. As you know, there not cheap! It cost me about eighty dollars for my rabbit vibe and I got the lesser expensive model in the store. So, do what you can afford and make her happy!

My collection as of today...

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg....totally fun

Looks like plenty of options

Thanks! :D

I like to think I'm doing okay building a well rounded toy box of quality fun. Next on my wish list is a butt plug. Never had one of those. I've had a rabbit toy that was a DP toy... that was fun but it died quick. I've gone through so many cheaper toys, it's a shame.

Ha! I find this post funny! So far I have bought a 7 inch vibe that the tip heats up (that broke!), a g spot vibe (also broke) a little 1 speed bullet ( my first toy and still kickin!) A butterfly (lame!) 2 sets of Ben wa balls (2 different sizes) and just today I bought a glass 8 inch and a rabbit

Thanks! :D

I like to think I'm doing okay building a well rounded toy box of quality fun. Next on my wish list is a butt plug. Never had one of those. I've had a rabbit toy that was a DP toy... that was fun but it died quick. I've gone through so many cheaper toys, it's a shame.

Do you have any specific butt plug in mind? I'm waiting for a silicone plug/strobe to arrive on Tuesday. It has a curved tip and three thick ridges on the front side, should be fun but I won't recommend it to beginners.

Do you have any specific butt plug in mind? I'm waiting for a silicone plug/strobe to arrive on Tuesday. It has a curved tip and three thick ridges on the front side, should be fun but I won't recommend it to beginners.

I do not have any plug picked out yet. Yours sounds nice. I don't do anal play too often, but I don't think I'm still a beginner? I dunno. That glass toy is what I use now. I tried to use the suction cup dildo, but I couldn't fit it in, it hurt too bad. :eek: So it will need to be smaller than that.

I have not heard of bad dragon toys. I will have to look that up.

Looked it up online last night and found the bad dragon dildo collection for sale. Very different for sure and unusual shapes not sure how they would feel inside but, hey, you never know it might feel good!

We have several, a little bullet, a slender vibe, a traditional vibrating dildo, a gspot vibe, two glass dildos, a tradional cock ring, a rabbit cock ring and our favourite, a rabbit deluxe - a 7 inch rotating dildo with a set of rabbits on either side of the shaft.

We have several, a little bullet, a slender vibe, a traditional vibrating dildo, a gspot vibe, two glass dildos, a tradional cock ring, a rabbit cock ring and our favourite, a rabbit deluxe - a 7 inch rotating dildo with a set of rabbits on either side of the shaft.
Sounds like you have quite the collection. Hope your enjoying them all!

I do not have any plug picked out yet. Yours sounds nice. I don't do anal play too often, but I don't think I'm still a beginner? I dunno. That glass toy is what I use now. I tried to use the suction cup dildo, but I couldn't fit it in, it hurt too bad. :eek: So it will need to be smaller than that.
Not familiar with butt plugs never have used them but, it sounds like you quite enjoy them. Have fun!

Ha! I find this post funny! So far I have bought a 7 inch vibe that the tip heats up (that broke!), a g spot vibe (also broke) a little 1 speed bullet ( my first toy and still kickin!) A butterfly (lame!) 2 sets of Ben wa balls (2 different sizes) and just today I bought a glass 8 inch and a rabbit
Sounds like you used your toys till they died. lol. Yes, that can happen. Oh this post is not funny to me its fun to use the toys and a lot of folks seem to enjoy them and have quite the collections! As long as your enjoying them that is all that matters!

Sounds like you used your toys till they died. lol. Yes, that can happen. Oh this post is not funny to me its fun to use the toys and a lot of folks seem to enjoy them and have quite the collections! As long as your enjoying them that is all that matters!

Sadly it wasn't overuse so much as learning a lesson! I left the batteries in... sadness ensured

Back