Request: Over-the-shoulder pose

Got to love a real fire...

nLI7ad7.jpg

I was just gonna bump this thread, when I saw that you'd done it in much greater style then I ever could. Great photo :rose:

So many gorgeous women of Lit!

numeniusa, gotta think the beautiful real blonde waiting in front of fireplace is hotter than the actual fire! ;)

Thank you, beast :kiss:. In the interests of full disclosure, I think I should point out that I am real, but I am not blonde - that's grey you see, albeit weirdly streaked, that's just how it grows... :confused:

I was just gonna bump this thread, when I saw that you'd done it in much greater style then I ever could. Great photo :rose:

Thank you! :kiss:

A rose is a rose is a rose...

Thank you, beast :kiss:. In the interests of full disclosure, I think I should point out that I am real, but I am not blonde - that's grey you see, albeit weirdly streaked, that's just how it grows... :confused:

Lady numeniusa - Disclose whatever you wish, but beautiful is STILL beautiful! :rose:

Lady Kimleigh - Just wanted you to know that each time I click that picture I try to scroll down to see what's below that sexy back and hand... damn if it NEVER works! :eek:

You'd think I could be taught! :D

:rose:

Do you mean... Something like this?

Attachments

• WIN_20151231_19_11_42_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20151231_19_11_42_Pro.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
Loving all the beautiful women of Lit sharing their sexy over the shoulder back sides! :kiss:

Very sexy shot Kim!!:kiss:

:kiss: Thanks!

Loving all the beautiful women of Lit sharing their sexy over the shoulder back sides! :kiss:

:rose:

Whoa that is nice!!!

:) Thank you!

It is, in my humble opinion. But then I did start the thread looking for sexy photos just like this, so I'm biased :cool:

:devil:

Super hot!!!!

:D Thanks!

Bare is always better.:kiss:

Agreed! Thanks!

Back