AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas Naughty Coffee Drinkers.
I'm glad you let me get chances to drink with you and enjoy your party.

Christmas coffee for two, who wants to join me??

coffee_christmas_doughnuts.jpg

Such great pictures lately here IP!! Love that cup. :)

Hi Sassy, it was $5 at TJMaxx and microwaveable! I was so happy when I found it.

What a great cup, I love it!!

Thank you Tali, cup shopping is so hard. I can't imagine being a guy and having to buy them :eek:

Ah ha, I see what your game is here. Pretend to be all innocent and cute. Now you've corrupted my poor, innocent little mind with dirty thoughts.

Pretend?? Do you not see my shiny halo and angel wings? They were given to me by an actual angel. The other picture...must have the ghost in the machine :)

I couldn't quote crash, my ipad made me scroll sideways.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE COFFEE, TEA, NAUGHTY & NICE LOVERS.​

I hope we all get what we want and not what we deserve! (I think Santa may have stocked up on coal this year :))

That's not what my dirty thoughts told me. I blame you. ^_^

I missed a word "been" a ghost in the machine. I blame Crash. I couldn't see what I was typing:D

I would use an antibacterial soap. Never know what can spread and it's best to stop before it starts, haha!

I missed a word "been" a ghost in the machine. I blame Crash. I couldn't see what I was typing:D

I would use an antibacterial soap. Never know what can spread and it's best to stop before it starts, haha!

Hah, the sentence still works even with the omission of that word.

Too late for that. I think you've infected me.

Last edited:
Hah, the sentence still works even with the omission of that word.

Too late for that. I think you've infected me.

Omg!! I was so close to blushing!! I didn't even see if there was coffee. Lol

When a guy does it, it's x rated:eek: iI'll look again when I have composed myself.

Omg!! I was so close to blushing!! I didn't even see if there was coffee. Lol

When a guy does it, it's x rated:eek: iI'll look again when I have composed myself.

Nope, no coffee to be had. Ironically, I had it yesterday before I left my friend's. :rolleyes:

Heeeeey, women can be x-rated too!! Like your pic. :D I only followed your example, you know. I just happened to show more nipple.

hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!!

did anyone get a present like this??? ;)

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqwHbhNKuU2aMNUyfYnScLxVKTfYXe_1dU1ukCHVTZy3A_qLw7

HOPING EVERYONE HAD A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.
So had problems posting here, every time I tried I got kicked out of lit :confused::eek:
But yeahhhhh :D, finally.
So here yesterday's pics ;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

Attachments

• Photo on 12-25-15 at 6.13 AM.jpg
    Photo on 12-25-15 at 6.13 AM.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Photo on 12-25-15 at 6.14 AM.jpg
    Photo on 12-25-15 at 6.14 AM.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 2
HOPING EVERYONE HAD A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.
So had problems posting here, every time I tried I got kicked out of lit :confused::eek:
But yeahhhhh :D, finally.
So here yesterday's pics ;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

ummm, that is what i wanted under my tree, damn... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back