Countdown to Christmas

May I volunteer to wear the hat and replace it with my mouth? Just an offer, just so you know!
Yes pretty please and than some more :devil:

Two Days to go. Luckiest Santa hat in the world. Thank you for sharing.
Just wishing it was something else than that darn hat.... but thank you sweetie.

tumblr_nzoavgQpDd1s2h29io5_r1_250.gif
:kiss::heart::kiss:

Emmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice hat!!! :kiss:
LOL, mor silly hat ;)
Back at you :kiss:es

I had no intention of posting, other than words, but I can not disappoint you. I just took this holiday Christmas tree and kilt photo for you.

OHHHH so sexy, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHRISTMAS AND KILTS....but wear is the darn breeze when you needed :D:devil:
Thank you for sharing sexy one.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

It's Christmas Day here!!

Merry Christmas Everyone.🎉

attachment.php

Ohhh Icy, this is another sexy picture of you, but it also so made me giggle....LOVE IT.
Again thank YOU so much for sharing all those sexy Countdown to Christmas pictures.
:kiss::kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Merry Christmas eve Emmy:)

Wonderful presents you dropped off just now
Thank you sweet sexy one, and I loved my Christmas present for YOU. :kiss::heart:

Merry Christmas Eve Emmy. Thank you for sharing and spreading the Holiday Joy and Cheer.
Thank you sweetie, and loved doing this. It has been the most fun countdown. :kiss:

Bong! My kind of festive pictures! :cattail:
Thank you my wonderful one.:kiss:

Merry Christmas Eve to you as well Emmy, and thanks for starting this fun countdown. Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock... :rose:
No thank you sexy one. MMMMM :kiss:

Very nice thread! Very sexy ladies on here as well. I'd being in the giving spirit but am on the watch so can't. Merry Christmas!

YEAHHHHHH
COUNTDOWN OVER

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY SWEET SEXY WONDERFUL FRIENDS.
And thank you for making this countdown so much fun, and sexy, sweet, fun.
YOU ALL ARE THE BEST.

:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

http://www.smilebox.com/play/4e444d3...rtner=googlehf

And made this ^^^ little silly slide show, from most of the silly Christmas pictures from when I started till now.

Last edited:
Thank you my sweet wonderful Dri, had a great trip, and you make me blush my sexy one.[/COLOR]

My sweet wonderful Dri. Hoping your having an amazing Christmas, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR KEEPING THE COUNTDOWN GOING when I was away.
Your amazing.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart::kiss:
It was my pleasure to help you with your amazing thread (what a good idea)... I hope you had a wonderful Christmas... THANK YOU SO MUCH my sweet Emmy... you rock girl!!
mini-graphics-christmas-848157.gif

Another sexy pic, darn I m jealous of that bow.....:(
MMMM can I remove it, its still Christmas and I promise no hands :D:devil:
Thanks for sharing another sexy picture of sexy YOU.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

You've been so enthusiastic, sweet, and sexy. Of course you can remove the bow Emmy.
I hope your Christmas Day was wonderful. :kiss::kiss::kiss::devil:
{Male image}

Last edited:
fat...didn't like it
:eek: :mad: ... totally impolite... Emmy is a beautiful person... she is not fat but it's NOT the person's weight that defines beauty... some people just forgot how a good manners are important, sad!! :(

Back