Icy's Imagery.

:eek::eek::eek::devil:

You just made my jaw drop. I've been on lit long enough that doesn't happen much any more. That photo will be running through my mind all day. That and the thought of what number 11 is going to look like. :D:heart:

Across the world at Christmas time people trim their trees with multicolor lights, colorful ornaments and silver and gold garlands and tinsel. I have decorated my own this way for years and seen countless others decorated similarly. But this is the first time EVER I've seen a bush decorated in a similar manner. ;) :devil: Congratulations on breaking from tradition and forging your own path this holiday season.

Cheers

:eek::eek::eek::devil:

You just made my jaw drop. I've been on lit long enough that doesn't happen much any more. That photo will be running through my mind all day. That and the thought of what number 11 is going to look like. :D:heart:

Well I do like the thought of that. lol.
I do hope you're not disappointed.

Wow! Amazing pic! Very sexy indeed! :)

Golden 10.

attachment.php

Across the world at Christmas time people trim their trees with multicolor lights, colorful ornaments and silver and gold garlands and tinsel. I have decorated my own this way for years and seen countless others decorated similarly. But this is the first time EVER I've seen a bush decorated in a similar manner. ;) :devil: Congratulations on breaking from tradition and forging your own path this holiday season.

Cheers

Christmas bush is very popular in Australia. Commonly used to decorate our Christmas festivities.

Define naughty?
How about a beautiful rear end draped in gold that just screams seduction.

Back