Icy's Imagery.

Not sure that I'm going to be a lot of help getting you untangled ... I think I might like you tied up for a bit! Glorious pic Young Lady!!

I'm thinking you may help with the tangling. ;)

Excuse me miss, you appeared to have lost something. Please allow me to try and find what is missing. If I can't we can still go out. You'll be wearing that, while we are out. And you'll be wearing that. Oh what a beautiful day. Thank you for sharing.

I wonder what it could be that I have lost?:D

Golden 4

attachment.php

Mmmmm love to cum on you Ms Icy

Golden 4 sounds like a superhero team but in this case is golden beads, golden hair, golden skin and golden lady. Thank you for gracing us with your lovely form Icy. It feels like Lit is changing around me but you remain a golden light and anchor of the things I came to Lit to find. Thanks :kiss:

I used all the flowery words on the first one now you get...

WOW! :eek: And of course Thanks. :) :rose: :kiss:

Cheers

Last edited:
Last edited:
Golden 4 sounds like a superhero team but in this case is golden beads, golden hair, golden skin and golden lady. Thank you for gracing us with your lovely form Icy. It feels like Lit is changing around me but you remain a golden light and anchor of the things I came to Lit to find. Thanks :kiss:

I used all the flowery words on the first one now you get...

WOW! :eek: And of course Thanks. :) :rose: :kiss:

Cheers

Hehe. Thanks for all the flowery words. Very flattering.:)

Mmmmmmm, classy and sexy.. love the perspective Icy... wonderful photo!!!:rose:

Thanks.

Whoever came up with the phrase "curves to die for" must have been looking at this photo!!!!

Too kind.

Loving the "spillage"!!!!

Hehe.

Be still my beating heart... now I know why "5" has always been a lucky number for me!!!:kiss:

Lol. 5's my lucky number too.

Back