Icy's Imagery.

Golden 3

attachment.php

Last edited:
Golden, like your hair, your necklace and the word to describe that perfect photo. You do us all a favor with all your attention.

I have the urge to look behind the black curtain and try and figure out the magic trick! What trick? It looks like the gold beads are flowing uphill. Like they're running down from your neck and uphill towards the curtain formed by your skirt. So I'll just nudge that aside and see the source of your magic. ;) :devil:

Cheers

The way your body is framed in this picture is a throwback to the days of the old Hollywood system. Instead of promoting a movie you are promoting the radiant beauty that is you. Thank you for sharing.

I have the urge to look behind the black curtain and try and figure out the magic trick! What trick? It looks like the gold beads are flowing uphill. Like they're running down from your neck and uphill towards the curtain formed by your skirt. So I'll just nudge that aside and see the source of your magic. ;) :devil:

Cheers

A good magician never tells their secrets.:)

The way your body is framed in this picture is a throwback to the days of the old Hollywood system. Instead of promoting a movie you are promoting the radiant beauty that is you. Thank you for sharing.

Being a Hollywood movie star from the past sounds glamorous.:)

Back