Countdown to Christmas

Another contribution... from Vegas...
lxesj1T.gif

gqP2plx.jpg

Lovely thread idea, Emmy. Here's my Christmas gift to everyone!

Dear Santa,

I really really want a Christmas present that requires 2 bows. ;) ;) I think I could have many a fun time with them.

PS I'm putting a shot, heck 2 shots of Jagermeister with your cookies this year.

HAPPY COUNTDOWN HUMP DAY, my sweet sexy lit friends.
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

(not the best pictures, but they are new ones;):eek:)

Dear Santa,

I just love opening new presents under the Christmas tree. Or sitting with my presents drinking glasses of fun and exotic drinks. Or laying down with my fun and exotic presents under the twinkling lights of the tree.

Thanks

PS. I'll be sure to have a few bottles of Jenever from Hasselt under the tree.

Dear Santa,

I just had the most perfect vision of my present wrapped in red and tied with a white ribbon and bow. I understand how you are a very busy fellow, especially on Christmas Eve. If it would help you out, I would be perfectly happy to get my present the day before Christmas… or the week before… or 2 weeks.

Thanks,

PS I'm sure you get tired of all that hot chocolate and cookies, so I'll leave you some
Jell-O shots. ;)

Another contribution... from Vegas...
lxesj1T.gif

gqP2plx.jpg

Dear Santa.

I would really really love a trip to Vegas this Christmas. I'm already tired of snow and I have seen some of the gorgeous perks that seem to come with the rooms.

Thanks

PS I'll leave a Martini at the black jack table for you.

You do understand, sweet emmy, that you make that lovely tree look under decorated don't you? *SS* You far outshine it! :
Oh thank you my sweet sexy one. But me think you need glasses :kiss::heart:

Omg Em You Are So Sexy!!!
Thank you my sweet wonderful one :kiss:

Santa is going to faint when he sees whats waiting for him! :rose:
Or get a heart attack :eek:. Thank you my wonderful sexy Tali :kiss:

Beautiful pics, Emm. You put the merry in Christmas!
No thank you sweet sexy one:kiss:

lovely pics of a lovely lady... :)
Thank you sexy Crash :kiss:

Dear Santa,

I just love opening new presents under the Christmas tree. Or sitting with my presents drinking glasses of fun and exotic drinks. Or laying down with my fun and exotic presents under the twinkling lights of the tree.

Thanks

PS. I'll be sure to have a few bottles of Jenever from Hasselt under the tree.

Dear Santa, can you please drop me off at Dogs place.... you know I have been naughty for you all year, so pretty please....:D:devil:
PS, if you won't I will ask Scotty :D
Thank you for making me smile my wonderful sexy one:heart::kiss:

One from last year ;)

Who cares about Santa?!? I want to find Mrs Claus in my kitchen! :rose:

Happy Saturday sweet sexy ones.
And let the Countdown continue :D

(one of the first Christmas pictures I ever posted, from Switzerland)

Those are fine examples of well trimmed and well strung. No wonder your house is so well decorated every year.

HAPPY TUESDAY, sweet sexy ones.
And Yeahhh its December, so now the countdown can really start :D

The red undies are nice (and I think "it" looks very nice) but the Mrs Claus suit is my gift of choice. Am I more likely to get it for being nice or naughty? ;) :devil:

HAPPY COUNTDOWN HUMP DAY, my sweet sexy lit friends.

(not the best pictures, but they are new ones ;) :eek:)

I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your Hump Day Emmy and I agree with Dri, the second is lovely.

Cheers

P.S. I see you posted more...

Morning sweet sexy ones.
Have a wonderful Throwback Thursday.

Em, thanks for the flashback but clearly based on the amount of hair on that pussy :eek: you went from just pictures to embracing some throwback grooming styles.

Last edited:
Morning sweet sexy ones.
Have a wonderful Throwback Thursday.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Attachments

• Christmas socks & .....jpg
    Christmas socks & .....jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 6
  • rsz_christmas_socks_&_??6.jpg
    rsz_christmas_socks_&_??6.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 7
  • rsz_pussy_&_christmas_hat (PLEASE DO NO REPOST).jpg
    rsz_pussy_&_christmas_hat (PLEASE DO NO REPOST).jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 7
Who cares about Santa?!? I want to find Mrs Claus in my kitchen! :rose:

MMM would love to decorate your kitchen sweet sexy one

Those are fine examples of well trimmed and well strung. No wonder your house is so well decorated every year.
I love decorating for Christmas, and of course I love to take silly pictures....

The red undies are nice (and I think "it" looks very nice) but the Mrs Claus suit is my gift of choice. Am I more likely to get it for being nice or naughty? ;) :devil:
MMM I love naughty.... so your good with me....

I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your Hump Day Emmy and I agree with Dri, the second is lovely.
Thanks sweetie, I sure did.

Cheers
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments.:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: and do hope you will grace this thread with a Christmas picture. ;)

Oh yayyyy. ..Emmy and Christmas! !!!
Heres an oldie . ...but now I have an excuse to make new ones! !

You call it an oldie and I call it a goldie. And it's quite eye catching (being far from a g-rated oldie definitely helps with that).

After careful consideration (and intense and repeated observation) even though the red and black are fetching I prefer my gift au natural. Does Amazon do rush delivery on that item? :confused:

Cheers

Back