upskirt selfies...

Kitty they say a picture is worth 1000 words and I believe the words from yours illustrate that old phrase about getting your knickers in a twist. Looks like you twisted a bit too hard!

Nice effects (and I'm using effects as a euphemism in this instance).

Cheers

More upskirt.

attachment.php

Last edited:
More upskirt.

attachment.php

Yes please! Oh 'More upskirt' was a statement and not a question. Darn!

Teal knickers, black fishnets, new editing app. Yummy all the way around and bodes well for the near future.

*pulls up a chair*

I'm pulling up a chair beside you and waiting so often I should probably invest in something nice. Black leather, soft seat, nice legs. I wonder what my chair should look like though?

Cheers

The perfect place to shove my face. Unintentional rhyming and all.

Such romantic poetry EN. Lol

Yes please! Oh 'More upskirt' was a statement and not a question. Darn!

Teal knickers, black fishnets, new editing app. Yummy all the way around and bodes well for the near future.

*pulls up a chair*

I'm pulling up a chair beside you and waiting so often I should probably invest in something nice. Black leather, soft seat, nice legs. I wonder what my chair should look like though?

Cheers

Lol. This pics from an old set of pics. I don't believe I posted it before. But I could have and forgotten. Lol

Black leather is nice for chairs. And maybe a reclining feature. Possibly a massage chair.

Very sexy...seems that a path has opened to the treasure...;):devil:

Hehe. X doesn't mark the spot though. :rolleyes:

Thank you Kitty!

You're welcome ;-)

Don't know how i missed this thread before but I am sure happy I found it. Damn HOT ladies!!!!

Glad you did! :-D

I like this thread a lot. I think I'll post another. I posted all but this one in this set a while ago on different threads. I like this one as well just originally wasn't crazy about the look of the seatbelt. Hope you all like it too.

http://imgur.com/6prfQu5

💋💋

This is cutee! I like your dress heh~

That really cool Effect Kitty.

Thank you! :rose:

Yummy Kitten. Nice twist.

Hehe thanks :-D

Very nice twist.

Thanks!

Mmmnm....now that looks asking!

Mmm it was asking :devil:

Love a twist!

Thanks ;-)

C3K certainly put me in a twist.

Hehe aww I hope it wasn't too much of a twist ;-)

Almost psychedelic kitty! Nice kitty

Thanks!~

Again with the killing me. You know I have a thing for thigh highs, don't you?

Hehe yes I do :devil: And I enjoy wearing them a lott~

No.....actually it's not. It's just really, really mean. I can barely walk, I certainly can't concentrate, and you're telling her it's cool? Give a guy a break!

Hehe but it was cool! :D :devil:

Nah you don't want a break...It is a totally cool shot. Look right in the center of that pic. You can see the heat coming off her .....

Hehehe~

Ah, miss Kitty petting her kitty. Very cool photo

Thanks ;)

C3K , You add some very Special Effects with that pose ..

May I Taste those Fingers

Great One Kitty ..
Thanks for Sharing ..

Hehe thanks~ You can taste the fingers if you want..orr.. :devil:

What I would give to see the in-edited version of this picture.. You really know how to turn me on kitty

Hehehe welll that would be against the rules :p

love this one!

Kitty they say a picture is worth 1000 words and I believe the words from yours illustrate that old phrase about getting your knickers in a twist. Looks like you twisted a bit too hard!

Nice effects (and I'm using effects as a euphemism in this instance).

Cheers

Haha yes I did...I twisted hard enough that they disappeared :p Glad ya liked though ;)

sweet twist

Thanks <3

Back