Icy's Imagery.

Happy Monday sexy lady. Glad you are ambidextrous and can "work" with both centimetres and inches!! :rose::kiss::rose:

Australian joke of the day

Why did the manager hire the marsupial?

Cause he was koalafied....*snort*...:D

Unacceptable.

You on page 2. I honestly can't recall that happening very often. Let's not make it a trend.

Cheers

Happy Monday sexy lady. Glad you are ambidextrous and can "work" with both centimetres and inches!! :rose::kiss::rose:

Thanks CanadianM. I'm a little slow off the mark this week.
Yes both is just fine with me.;)

Change room.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hehe. ;)

My apologies Rogue. lol

There's the cheeky grin and NEVER apologize for taking a bit of time for yourself Sweet Lady. You bring us fun and sexy every day. Anytime you need a break take it.

I've just gotten used to seeing your thread on Page 1 and now that's just where it belongs in my mind. So if I awake and can't find it I'll bump it there.

Cheers

There's the cheeky grin and NEVER apologize for taking a bit of time for yourself Sweet Lady. You bring us fun and sexy every day. Anytime you need a break take it.

I've just gotten used to seeing your thread on Page 1 and now that's just where it belongs in my mind. So if I awake and can't find it I'll bump it there.

Cheers

Thank you. I appreciate that.:kiss:

QUICK! Get out of there! Can't have you changing on us! Oh and make sure you take the lingerie with you. It looks amazing! Then again an amazing gift in a pretty wrapper is amazing with or without the wrapper. :kiss:

Cheers

Haha. I won't change and I already have plenty of pretty wrapping.:D

Back