Icy's Imagery.

Feels like...

attachment.php

Summer's arriving.

attachment.php

I'm liking summer when there is less clothing on you! :D:D:rose:

Feels Like.... Summers Arriving

Ms. Icy, I believe with the start of this new photo set climatologists will finally know why the polar ice caps are melting. Wow. Thank you for sharing.

Ah...that would explain the heat in my pants. I was getting a little worried and thought I might have to see the doctor (after 4 hours of course) but now my fears have been put to rest!

Now I just need to put something else to rest. Icy, can you spare a splash or two of you're tanning oil by chance?

Beautiful view...and the beach is nice too.

Cheers

Haha. Yes that's all about summer.:rolleyes::D

It is a lovely beach.

Hehe. Because it's summer?:)
Some might say because of Summer. Other might say because there is a lovely lady radiating enough beauty and heat that the sea must rise to cool everyone else off. Once again, thank you for sharing.

Some might say because of Summer. Other might say because there is a lovely lady radiating enough beauty and heat that the sea must rise to cool everyone else off. Once again, thank you for sharing.

Haha. BL, I'm just picturing the meteorologist on the news. More interesting weather report?:D

Pre beach flash.

attachment.php
Nice Summer day... Check
Beautiful location to lay out and enjoy the rays... Check
Showing the viewers what happens when you have to roll over to even out the tan on your back... Check
Pre-flashing the viewers... Priceless

Thank you for sharing.

Back