Icy's Imagery.

I feel like I walked into your bedroom and found you laying on your side (the last picture) and when you heard me you rolled onto your back, looked at me and asked a question.

I'm pretty sure that no matter the question the answer is "Yes" and for a small group of questions the answer is "Hell yes" but you might not hear that with my shirt halfway off and covering my head. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Aww, I'll have to make these questions count! If the answer will be yes. Lol:D

Do not adjust your screen, what you are witnessing is the perfect combination of contrasting colors. Some scientists have stated that viewing such a wonder can cause temporary blindness and sudden release of pressure. Stare/worship at your own risk/enjoyment. Thank you for sharing.

Haha. Temporary blindness is a worry but sudden release of pressure can only be a good thing, right?:D

You look so lovely. I dream of walking in on you like that. I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven.

Contrasting tones.

attachment.php

Love the contrast!!!!

I ever tell you I was in the navy? Yep, made it all the way to rear admiral...:D

However, I am admiring your rear now...;)

Haha. You can take the man out of the navy but you can't take the navy out of the man.:)

Back