Icy's Imagery.

Like we even noticed the sandals until after?!? Ok I admit it, sadly I did but that's because we westerners read left to right. I started on the left with the sandals went over the panties, along the body and ended up at the nipple. An altogether fine place to end up.

And while passing over the panties I'm still not convinced they match.

I'll have to give some thought when posing in future.:)

I have to agree, you are correct ma'am, they do indeed match. And in a very uncharacteristic response I'll say a much better match is your ass and...never mind.

Cheers

See? I did say. Lol
Hehe. :eek:
 
And the sandals match nicely as well.

attachment.php


Heyyyy You do have sandals on, don't you? :D I was pretty distracted by the rest of the ensemble!!!:rose::rose:
 
Contrasting tones.

Rolled Over

I feel like I walked into your bedroom and found you laying on your side (the last picture) and when you heard me you rolled onto your back, looked at me and asked a question.

I'm pretty sure that no matter the question the answer is "Yes" and for a small group of questions the answer is "Hell yes" but you might not hear that with my shirt halfway off and covering my head. ;) :devil:

Cheers
 
Contrasting tones.

attachment.php
Do not adjust your screen, what you are witnessing is the perfect combination of contrasting colors. Some scientists have stated that viewing such a wonder can cause temporary blindness and sudden release of pressure. Stare/worship at your own risk/enjoyment. Thank you for sharing.
 
Back
Top