Icy's Imagery.

I was able to get matching panties.

attachment.php

Wow! Such a hot picture!:devil::devil::rose::rose::rose: Love the panties! :cool:

As the official Australian PI (Panty Inspector) we need to schedule an appointment right away. Need to check for quality, rip ability, and the like...;)

I know...it's a tough job but someone has to do it...:D

API. Sounds like a very important job. We can't have ladies panties tearing at the most inconvenient of times can we?

Nope. Upon closer and sustained examination they don't appear to be a match. The tonality looks different. One looks like a periwinkle and the other a lilac. I only see three options...

1. A better picture of the panties to see if they actually match
  2. Remove the babydoll
  3. Remove the panties

Cheers

I do see that the panties appear to be lighter in this pic. It is definitely due to the sunlight streaming in the window and not a tonal difference in the garments.
Hopefully further posting will demonstrate this detail.:D

You have such beautiful breasts and nipples!!!! I :heart: them!!!!

Thank you.

With it on you, I can't resist it either!!!!

Hehe.

There are a million people, or more that are glad you did!!!! I love your toes peeking in for the pic in this one!!!!:heart::devil:

Haha. That's a lot of people:p
Toes don't make the pics too often.

Good thing too!!!! We'd hate to mess up an outfit like that with mismatched panties!!!!:devil:;)

This pic is so alluring!!!!

I know but they sell the panties separately so sometimes you can't get your size.

There were two other options you missed.

D: Remove both
E: All of the above

Lol.

API. Sounds like a very important job. We can't have ladies panties tearing at the most inconvenient of times can we?

That's right! Very important job...know that little tag on your panties that says inspected by #14? That's me! And don't worry about that little camera that was attached....:D

That's right! Very important job...know that little tag on your panties that says inspected by #14? That's me! And don't worry about that little camera that was attached....:D

Haha. No wonder I wash before I wear. ;)

And the sandals match nicely as well.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Which is far better than
All dressed up but the kids are home. Lol
I can agree with that wholeheartedly!! Hard to have me time when they are around ... but makes it sooo special when you do get that time away!

I can agree with that wholeheartedly!! Hard to have me time when they are around ... but makes it sooo special when you do get that time away!

Indeed. It's a good way to learn to appreciate the simple things in life.:)

Back