finally, the anti American obama regime suffers a setback

NeverEndingMe

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Posts
15,925
what is there to understand? you are here illegally therefore you are a criminal. if you don't like it, stand up and become a person and go back home then try again, only this time legally.

obama, is a terrorist.

its just that simple

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — President Barack Obama's plan to protect from deportation an estimated 5 million people living in the United States illegally suffered another setback Monday in a ruling from a New Orleans-based federal appeals court.


In a 2-1 decision, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a Texas-based federal judge's injunction blocking the administration's immigration initiative.

Republicans had criticized the plan as an illegal executive overreach when Obama announced it last November. Twenty-six states challenged the plan in court.

The administration argued that the executive branch was within its rights in deciding to defer deportation of selected groups of immigrants, including children who were brought to the U.S. illegally.


http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ma-immigration-plan/ar-CCa4i8?ocid=spartandhp
 
You're delusional.

;)

"John Marshall has made his decision; now let him enforce it!"
Andrew Jackson
 
I am merely pointing out the reality that President Obama feels no compulsion whatsoever to abide by any court ruling (or law) that he deems to be counter to his agenda. He will simply create a new executive order with different wording that achieves the same goal and then demand that the states sue him, again.

:shrug:

It's a lot like you lashing out at me because I'm telling you something that you do not want to hear, much less, believe.
 
I am merely pointing out the reality that President Obama feels no compulsion whatsoever to abide by any court ruling (or law) that he deems to be counter to his agenda. He will simply create a new executive order with different wording that achieves the same goal and then demand that the states sue him, again.

:shrug:

It's a lot like you lashing out at me because I'm telling you something that you do not want to hear, much less, believe.



yes, obama is a pile of pig shit that needs to be in a Cuban prison
 
Back
Top