Icy's Imagery.

I'll behave.

attachment.php

You have been a bad girl, and you need a spanking.:caning:

That and disciplining wayward mature students. :devil:

Cheers

That's quite a serious position of power Sir.;)

I'm pleased to see that you've decided to conform to the school's dress code Miss Icy. You might almost get out of being disciplined.

ALMOST.

Cheers

Oh thank you Sir, I'm glad you're pleased.:D

I'll behave.

Ready

Clever girl. I see you're well versed in the school policies and read that if you acquiesce immediately you determine where the corporal punishment takes place and what you wear.

Next time my lovely. Next time.

Cheers

Clever girl. I see you're well versed in the school policies and read that if you acquiesce immediately you determine where the corporal punishment takes place and what you wear.

Next time my lovely. Next time.

Cheers

Thank you Sir. I can apply myself when required.:)

This is behaving. Right?

attachment.php

Last edited:

Got here so soon!

That was supposed to be punishment for a disciplinary action Miss Icy. It was not supposed to be enjoyable. Could you please roll back over...or at least close your legs?

Please Miss...if you don't leave my office right now I'll likely be the one facing disciplinary action.

I'll give you whatever you want...do whatever you want...you just have to leave before it's too late!

Cheers

Got here so soon!

That was supposed to be punishment for a disciplinary action Miss Icy. It was not supposed to be enjoyable. Could you please roll back over...or at least close your legs?

Please Miss...if you don't leave my office right now I'll likely be the one facing disciplinary action.

I'll give you whatever you want...do whatever you want...you just have to leave before it's too late!

Cheers

Relax Sir. I can just roll over.;)

Haha.
Hello to a fellow Aussie.:D

You're a fellow Aussie? Cool!

I don't remember seeing any superhot schoolgirls in the street. Must make a note not to look while driving, as seeing someone as gorgeous as you might distract my attention and cause an accident!

You're a fellow Aussie? Cool!

I don't remember seeing any superhot schoolgirls in the street. Must make a note not to look while driving, as seeing someone as gorgeous as you might distract my attention and cause an accident!

I sure am.:)

Haha. Well, it's a big country.;)

Back