Icy's Imagery.

I'm not sure about 'notes' but if you take note of what effect wearing your uniform like that is having on the staff and student body you'd see plenty of stiff staffs and student's studying your body.

Well it's already off so the real question is should it stay off or should you put it back on. And really that's your choice. So what's it going to be miss?

Excellent choice! And now for some semi-nude physical education. You have a lovely press-up form.

Cheers

Yes, I think that's better.

attachment.php

Just about perfect! :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Naughty School girl take it off all off tease me....hehehehe

hugs

old borg fred

Hehe. ;)

Thanks for the index Fred.:kiss:
Hope you're doing well.

Yes. Remember your physics lesson. What goes on must come off. :rolleyes:

Yes, much better. And witness how gravity affects them in a positive way. Can you feel their gravitational pull? I can. :devil:

I knew I got that idea from somewhere. Lol

Hehe.;)

I'm not sure about 'notes' but if you take note of what effect wearing your uniform like that is having on the staff and student body you'd see plenty of stiff staffs and student's studying your body.

Lol. Are you Dr Seuss?

Well it's already off so the real question is should it stay off or should you put it back on. And really that's your choice. So what's it going to be miss?

I think I'll go with staying off.

Excellent choice! And now for some semi-nude physical education. You have a lovely press-up form.

Cheers

Haha. Thank you Sir.;)

I think the tie still goes with the skirt though.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Well Sir I'm sure there's other uses for ties than merely looking good.:eek:
Yes somewhere in the back of my mind's eye I cam remember a nice use of a necktie for somewhere other than the neck ...

Yes somewhere in the back of my mind's eye I cam remember a nice use of a necktie for somewhere other than the neck ...

I remember seeing a pictorial where a tie was featured.;)

I think the tie still goes with the skirt though.

Like my tie?

Miss I'm afraid I disagree. The tonality is all off. They clearly clash and according to the dress code one has to go.

Before you decide though the dress code also states that the tie should match the shirt or blouse. You've elected for "skins" and the stripes of the tie actually match your skin tone to an astounding degree. The skirt on the other hand doesn't coordinate with your "shirt".

Therefore you actually have no choice and the skirt has to go.

Cheers

The Head Master

Ha! Well I certainly hope not. I have homework to do. There's no time for laundry!!

Hmmm...do we need to ensure the stains end up somewhere other than clothing? Remember, this is that lotion I have....;)

Miss I'm afraid I disagree. The tonality is all off. They clearly clash and according to the dress code one has to go.

Before you decide though the dress code also states that the tie should match the shirt or blouse. You've elected for "skins" and the stripes of the tie actually match your skin tone to an astounding degree. The skirt on the other hand doesn't coordinate with your "shirt".

Therefore you actually have no choice and the skirt has to go.

Cheers

The Head Master

Well Head Master, you sure do notice the fine details! I guess that's your job though sir.

I'm feeling almost naked without it.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back