Icy's Imagery.

I really should have worn a white bra.

attachment.php
Ms. Icy, you are about ready to burn this schoolhouse down. Wait, did I say about to? I meant to say, you have burn this schoolhouse down. Stunning, simply stunning. Thank you for sharing.

If I was your teacher I would definitely be keeping you after class gorgeous lady.

I beg to differ Icy.

From an artistic point of view the black and the white are you your devil and angel. The tempting black is eventually removed displaying the lovely curves of skin below. The tantalizing white catches the eye but is a barrier that hints at the treasure below but nothing (the camera) shall pass.

Given a choice I would prefer the title say 'I really should have worn white undies.' :devil:

Cheers

P.S. Nice boobs! ;)

Ms. Icy, you are about ready to burn this schoolhouse down. Wait, did I say about to? I meant to say, you have burn this schoolhouse down. Stunning, simply stunning. Thank you for sharing.

Hehe.
Thank you, that's a lovely compliment.:)

I beg to differ Icy.

From an artistic point of view the black and the white are you your devil and angel. The tempting black is eventually removed displaying the lovely curves of skin below. The tantalizing white catches the eye but is a barrier that hints at the treasure below but nothing (the camera) shall pass.

Given a choice I would prefer the title say 'I really should have worn white undies.' :devil:

Cheers

P.S. Nice boobs! ;)

That's a good argument.

But I did wear white undies.:)
And thank you HonorableRogue.

Well, I was hoping you'd get more physical... ;)

Haha. Oh so not just stunned.

Mmm, look at those sexy lips. :kiss: I see you are wearing your uniform as it's meant to be worn. People these days wearing it all neat and proper like are completely doing it wrong. :rolleyes:

Well being a mature aged student I know exactly how uniform should be worn.:p

Back