Icy's Imagery.

Sorry, uniform is compulsory.;)

attachment.php

Removing all your clothing also seems to be compulsory so I have NO problem with the uniform! The black bra underneath. The short skirt of some kind that we can't see but all good...or bad...schoolgirls wear and whatever lies beneath.

Compulse away!

Cheers
 
Removing all your clothing also seems to be compulsory so I have NO problem with the uniform! The black bra underneath. The short skirt of some kind that we can't see but all good...or bad...schoolgirls wear and whatever lies beneath.

Compulse away!

Cheers

It is a natural progression. Lol

Yes...yes you do. But Your erasers are bigger. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Haha.;)

Great! Found an awesome price on a ticket to Australia. It can't be that big a country. Once I land I'll just drive over. Do you drive on the right or the left (like your forefathers)?

Cheers

No not that big a country at all. Now where's my atlas and I'll check.:)
And yes stick to the left!
 
Hmmm, can you explain that again?

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Yes, however to be honest I may have to go over some things a few times to make sure we both have a good handle on them.
 
Hmmm, can you explain that again?

Just Not Getting it Enough

Miss Icy, we've gone over the basics of the male and female genitalia several times. I sorry but I'll have to move on or we won't cover the lesson plan for today's Health class. Why don't you come by my office later and we'll try it again. I'm sure that with enough effort you'll get a good grip on the basics and then we'll review the human reproductive cycle to make sure you understand how it all fits together.

How does that sound?

Cheers
 
Back
Top