Icy's Imagery.

Bit of a handful.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Oh...moisturize YOU! *puts the lotion away* My bad...my so very, very bad! :devil:

It looks like TWO big jobs and the moisturizer isn't evenly distributed. Just take a seat and I'll find a spatula or some other spreading device and we'll get you fixed right up bad and gooey...I mean good as new.

Not long ago a commended the quality of the Australian education system but they seemed to have skipped over some of the basics. You know I'd think it would be important to know if one or two dingos were chasing you but at this point I'm not sure you would!

That's a bit of TWO handfuls! Quite a bit. Oh look and there's a third handful down here. :cattail: You've only have two hands so I'll take care of this one. :devil:

Cheers

Oh...moisturize YOU! *puts the lotion away* My bad...my so very, very bad! :devil:

Hehe.

It looks like TWO big jobs and the moisturizer isn't evenly distributed. Just take a seat and I'll find a spatula or some other spreading device and we'll get you fixed right up bad and gooey...I mean good as new.

:eek: and I thought I was doing a good job!

Not long ago a commended the quality of the Australian education system but they seemed to have skipped over some of the basics. You know I'd think it would be important to know if one or two dingos were chasing you but at this point I'm not sure you would!

That's a bit of TWO handfuls! Quite a bit. Oh look and there's a third handful down here. :cattail: You've only have two hands so I'll take care of this one. :devil:

Cheers

You know maths isn't my strong point. I'd just run!! Lol

Back