Icy's Imagery.

Shower too.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Clearly you need someone else in there using the poof on you! I bet we could work in shifts. Or do your prefer the "pool boy" model?

Cheers

I know how to wield a poof. Lol
And I definitely prefer a man to a boy.;)

I know how to wield a poof. Lol
And I definitely prefer a man to a boy.;)

I'll make a note of that last bit, Icy prefers a "shower man". We'll hire appropriately. Will you be conducting the one on one interviews yourself?

Cheers

I'll make a note of that last bit, Icy prefers a "shower man". We'll hire appropriately. Will you be conducting the one on one interviews yourself?

Cheers

Yes, that's definite, but I don't think I need to hire one.:)

You know I did eventually find some soap on the shower but initially that wasn't the soap that caught my eye. Maybe you should retitle this Soapy Icy? Soapy Boobs?

Oh hell I don't really care what it's called just move over and turn around and show me where you're dirty. ;) :devil:

Cheers

You know I did eventually find some soap on the shower but initially that wasn't the soap that caught my eye. Maybe you should retitle this Soapy Icy? Soapy Boobs?

Oh hell I don't really care what it's called just move over and turn around and show me where you're dirty. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Well, maybe Icy's soapy boobs and tummy would have been a more appropriate title.
But since you don't care we're all happy anyway!!;):D

Back