Icy's Imagery.

Yes indeedy......:D

glasses.png

Hahaha.:D
 
Darn! I finally had an idea. Something about Jupiter, rings, orbs. Yeah it wasn't all fleshed out yet but then the rings went away!

But...

I do only see one ring in your hand. I wonder where the other is? :confused:

Looking beautiful and scrumptious as always Icy you truly are a heavenly body (oh see I sort of got to use the Jupiter thing!)

Cheers

Aww, I'm sorry this was a quick set of pics.

It's like a magic trick.

Thank you Rogue and I m glad you got your planet reference in still. :)
 
Ringless.

attachment.php

This may just be one of my favorite pics I've seen on Lit! There is something infinitely erotic to me about a woman holding one of her own gorgeous breasts like that, as if offering it up to us. Incredible!
 
This may just be one of my favorite pics I've seen on Lit! There is something infinitely erotic to me about a woman holding one of her own gorgeous breasts like that, as if offering it up to us. Incredible!

That's a very high compliment SherlockianMan. Thanks so much.:)
 
I thought I'd do a little pictorial.
My morning.

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Since I can't make the rise wisecrack I'll have to make one about shining.

I'll polish my knob till it shine thinking of you.

God that sound so terrible. Got any better ones?
 
Back
Top