For Your Eyes Only

here you go. :rose:

Sassy, your parent's eyes do live on - through yours. Every time you see your eyes you can think of them. What a great gift they left to you. They are truly beautiful.

Last edited:
Wow, such intense blue. So pretty. :rose:
:kiss: Thank you
they're such a beautiful color! I too wish you could have a photo with your two blue-eyed parents if that color is a family trait. :rose::heart:
Thank you Mara. My brothers eyes are pretty too.
Here's side one.
Very pretty eye. I'm with Mara, I hope you will show more.
Sassy, your parent eyes do live on - through yours. Every time you see your eyes you can think of them. What a great gift they left to you. They are truly beautiful.

Thank you, that is sweet to say. :kiss:

So pretty

Your friend is very lucky! The rest of us are too. Thanks for posting those beautiful eyes, Kitty! :)

Very pretty.

Thank you! :rose:

So is this part of the work tease? Between these eyes and glasses, your enigmatic smile and your sheer top over a tank, neither of us would end up getting any work done.

You would end up spending a lot of time in the bosses office though. :devil:

Hehe yes this is part of the work tease ;) Hehe I think we wouldn't get any work done either...which is okay...as long as we do some other..ahem...work :devil:

lovely eyes... :rose:

Thank you Mara! :)

here you go. :rose:

So pretty...the blue is gorgeous!

Beautiful Miss CK! :rose:

Thanks and thanks to your lucky friend for getting you to share.

Thank you both! :rose:

Another offering to the beautiful eyes of lit, they are all truly captivating.

My eyebrows look a bit angry in this one, maybe someone has displeased me? ;)

Attachments

• Eyes.jpg
    Eyes.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
:rose: Thank you Tali. I wish I would have taken a picture of my eyes with my parents before they passed away. I do eye selfies with my daughter all the time, but she has her Daddies brown eyes. But I never did with my two blue eyed parents.:( My Dads eyes were incredible.
Same here, I have so few pictures of my dad sadly, he hated taking pictures, but he had the most beautiful crystal blue eyes I've ever seen. Every time I told him he should've been a model, he said, "Oh, horse shit!!!" :D
Here's side one.
Oh nice! Seductive!

Vampire eyes!!! :)

Rather than angry eyebrows, I'm seeing them more as adding to a sense of intensity I get from this pic. Yes, intensity... the possibilities...

I like looking at intense eyes. :rose:

How about tired I need to go to bed eyes?

I love this one Talikat, the contrast between your eyes and the sepia tone makes it all the more striking.

Rather than angry eyebrows, I'm seeing them more as adding to a sense of intensity I get from this pic. Yes, intensity... the possibilities...

I like looking at intense eyes. :rose:

You know I never thought about them as intense, and it does add so many possibilities.....

Last edited:
Thread bump!

Here's a couple of offerings, one soft, one hard.

Attachments

• eyes 2.jpg
    eyes 2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
  • eyebrows.jpg
    eyebrows.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
You make tired look sexy, darlin. Sweet dreams!
Thank you Z, slept like a stone! :kiss:
I agree with Zhutt, you make tired look sexy... and intense.
beautiful, Tali :rose::heart:
Aww, thanks Mara! :rose:
I love this one Talikat, the contrast between your eyes and the sepia tone makes it all the more striking.
Appreciate that TRW, thank you!
Thread bump!

Here's a couple of offerings, one soft, one hard.
I think yours are intense whether they be soft or hard, that second one is just WOW!
Your eyes don't look tired at all, but they do look beautiful. It's always a special treat when you post!

Thank you sir! Happy Monday! :kiss:

let's bump this wonderful thread with some evening eyes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
Back