Icy's Imagery.

Similar but not the same.

attachment.php

And yet I want both in my mouth.

Definitely not the same. Much better. And they look bigger. This whole thread has been like one big magic trick.

...Just nipples out of my dress...PRESTO...boobs
...Boobs out of my dress...PRESTO...Bigger looking boobs

The part I can't figure out is that your areolas look a little smaller but the boobs look bigger. Sort of like a Fun House Mirror trick. Ok I'll shut up now.

Great sexy pictures as always Aussies Lady.

Cheers

Lol. It's all smoke and mirrors.:D

Lol. I did mean similar pics but the boobs do fit that criteria too.

lol, To be perfectly honest, I was wondering what was dissimilar between them, but decided you would know your boobs better than me, so went with it. :D

Lol. It's all smoke and mirrors.:D

I'm not sure about the smoke (of course there's the easy "You're smoking hot" line I could toss out but that's just too easy) I can imagine a few fun things to do with mirrors especially considering your enjoyment of photography. :devil:

The best magic tricks involve distraction and shifting the attention where you want. I can unequivocally say you distracted me and I'm pretty sure my attention went EXACTLY where you wanted. ;)

Cheers

lol, To be perfectly honest, I was wondering what was dissimilar between them, but decided you would know your boobs better than me, so went with it. :D

Haha. Well they're not perfectly alike so this is correct.;)

I'm not sure about the smoke (of course there's the easy "You're smoking hot" line I could toss out but that's just too easy) I can imagine a few fun things to do with mirrors especially considering your enjoyment of photography. :devil:

The best magic tricks involve distraction and shifting the attention where you want. I can unequivocally say you distracted me and I'm pretty sure my attention went EXACTLY where you wanted. ;)

Cheers

Ok so there's no smoke. And I don't really use mirrors but maybe I could.;)

And I may use those distracting tactics at times too but shh...:D

Back