Superheroes Wanted!!

I put little red capes on them so they would go with the thread theme.

Is it duck season or rabbit season??

Attachments

• rabbitorduck.jpg
    rabbitorduck.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 27
  • duckorrabbit.jpg
    duckorrabbit.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 25
  • thatsall.jpg
    thatsall.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 19

What the duck? Those pics make me so rabbit my mouth is foaming. (Don' let the Old Yeller thought bring the mood down.)

What the duck? Those pics make me so rabbit my mouth is foaming. (Don' let the Old Yeller thought bring the mood down.)
HAHAHAHAHA! You kill me!! :D :kiss:
Looney Tunes stuffed animals, a woman after my own heart (AND she's sexy).
Thanks Ecto, I do love my Looney Tunes!! :kiss:
So cute! :) Love em!
Thank you sir!! :kiss:
Holy shit! How did I miss these? Looking good there gorgeous x

Thanks Thrasher! :kiss:

Some of my geeky shirts, including the Good Captain, the Heroes on the Half Shell, and the one and only Plastic Man, as well as my Doctor Who undies.

Attachments

• Captain America.jpg
    Captain America.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
  • TMNT.jpg
    TMNT.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Plastic Man.jpg
    Plastic Man.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
  • The Doctor.jpg
    The Doctor.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
Some of my geeky shirts, including the Good Captain, the Heroes on the Half Shell, and the one and only Plastic Man, as well as my Doctor Who undies.

I love that Plastic Man shirt and that blue of Capt. America is a great color for you DI, and I'm turning into a Dr. Who fan with those undies! :devil:

I love that Plastic Man shirt and that blue of Capt. America is a great color for you DI, and I'm turning into a Dr. Who fan with those undies! :devil:

Thanks! That Plastic Man shirt is one of my favorites. And I do look good in blue. That Captain America shirt is a little tighter fitting, so my nipple piercing shows through.

My wife is to thank for the Doctor Who undies. She made sure I bought them when I saw them.

Thanks! That Plastic Man shirt is one of my favorites. And I do look good in blue. That Captain America shirt is a little tighter fitting, so my nipple piercing shows through.

My wife is to thank for the Doctor Who undies. She made sure I bought them when I saw them.

Kudos to your wife! :rose:

Cute, Tali.

mmmmm ... this has me wondering -- which way to the "batcave"? :devil:

South?

Not sure if these are geeky but maybe a 35 year old man buying hulk hogan boxers is a bit geeky!!

http://i.imgur.com/9LkClNb.jpg

Looking hot in those geeky boxers.

You sure have quite a collection!

Super Icy

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back