Icy's Imagery.

Shedding the print.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Fred
You know I appreciate the work you put into the index. So thank you for that.:kiss:
I hope you're able to put in some more time here soon.

Sexy Lady,

I do try to be around and post. Its a bit hard to login when nurses are around. Do love the print outfit.. love to see you nude too..hehehe I can hope and dream.. but even see you in a dress standing with the sun at your back would be heaven

I almost missed a few one day later and I would have. I do the fast between time nurse leave at 11/12 until other check in at 230/3am. Because of getting more IV's they need to be here more often.

hugs kisses

old borg fred

Sexy Lady,

I do try to be around and post. Its a bit hard to login when nurses are around. Do love the print outfit.. love to see you nude too..hehehe I can hope and dream.. but even see you in a dress standing with the sun at your back would be heaven

I almost missed a few one day later and I would have. I do the fast between time nurse leave at 11/12 until other check in at 230/3am. Because of getting more IV's they need to be here more often.

hugs kisses

old borg fred

I only say that Fred as I know you enjoy being able to spend more time here. I understand why you can't be.:kiss:

Yes Fred I know hehe.

I only say that Fred as I know you enjoy being able to spend more time here. I understand why you can't be.:kiss:

Yes Fred I know hehe.

nurse just call they are changing IV so they are remixing it so she is running later.

Shedding the print.

attachment.php

I Googled shedding and it said caresses and massaging is needed for the new skin uncovered by shedding....apply oil as well....:D

It also mentioned to remember to tweak any pointy areas....;)

I Googled shedding and it said caresses and massaging is needed for the new skin uncovered by shedding....apply oil as well....:D

It also mentioned to remember to tweak any pointy areas....;)

Oh really? I didn't know this.
Google is handy for so many things.;)

Time to break out the oil. Hehe.

Back