hands ~ at work, at play, at rest

Hey, you! you've been missed...
I'm glad to see the lamp. I like the colors and irregular shapes. What a wonderful way to connect with grandfather's lamp and bring it back to useful life.
Thanks, Mara. I'm happy with how it turned out.
I like it, big fan of stained glass, plus it has charm, thanks for sharing!
Charm, I like that. Thanks!

Wooow your an artist, love those shades. Are you selling them, because I would love love to have one of those. REALLY. And your missed here.:kiss::kiss:

I wish I was an artist. I think I have artistic A.D.D.. I lose interest and move on. That was just three pictures of one shade, not for sale. But thanks for the offer!:kiss:

Thank you both, too-hot-for-words Tali and mara.

Ready to meet my maker--or, for that matter, the worms--now.

I may have done a little too much leg and booty exercises yesterday. My legs are pure jello today and just sitting down hurts. But after stretching I was able to lay flat on the ground. It just didn't make as good of a picture to see the top of my head.

Last edited:
I may have done a little too much leg and booty exercises yesterday. My legs are pure jello today and just sitting down hurts. But after stretching I was able to lay flat on the ground. It just didn't make as good of a picture to see the top of my head.
Not to worry. The picture you posted looks just fine to me. See how I totally side stepped that whole top of the head thing? ;)

That's an absolutely amazing picture and excellent accomplishment, you are w/o doubt a most remarkable woman!

Not to worry. The picture you posted looks just fine to me. See how I totally side stepped that whole top of the head thing? ;)
lol are you saying that you don't wanna look at the top of my head? Hate to tell you this, but most who stand next to me, do see it lol :p
Wow, SSD!
being short has some flexibility benefits ;)
That's an absolutely amazing picture and excellent accomplishment, you are w/o doubt a most remarkable woman!

haha I am good at that pose. I just used to be slightly more flexible. Thank you.. :kiss:

I love it, kudos to you for being able to do that, I'd be in the ER!

Sexy, beautiful, and WAY more flexible than I am! LOL

I'm not saying anything of the kind. :D I'm just avoiding the entire subject!
lol chicken.
I love it, kudos to you for being able to do that, I'd be in the ER!
Thank you. I'll get to where I can do the splits again too if it kills me.
Sexy, beautiful, and WAY more flexible than I am! LOL

Thank you. I remember in Gymnastics I always hated guys that were more flexible than I was. ;)

Stretching is pretty good for sore muscles. Hurts like hell though! My body would fall apart if I tried to contort myself as you do lol. On the other hand, I really do need to stretch more...

great stretch, Sassy... and great pic! :rose::kiss:

i just had to share this, just ohhh, me and Assie. ❤️

awww... love it! :rose::kiss::heart:

Craving her touch

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back