Icy's Imagery.

Two.

attachment.php

Last edited:

I don't know who's math we're using, Icy, but gosh your photos are getting exponentially hotter and hotter. You have my undivided attention that's for sure. I love how you're dividing your lips with that single integer. Icy equals hot. Clearly I want to multiply with you. ;)

I don't know who's math we're using, Icy, but gosh your photos are getting exponentially hotter and hotter. You have my undivided attention that's for sure. I love how you're dividing your lips with that single integer. Icy equals hot. Clearly I want to multiply with you. ;)

Maths is not my strong point.

Thanks. Hehe.;)

Maths is not my strong point.

Thanks. Hehe.;)

Lol you're anything but a typical blonde, but if you want to maintain that stereotype, that's ok icy. We can forgo math and concentrate on other subjects. Anatomy or Literature perhaps? ;) What do you excel in?

Lol you're anything but a typical blonde, but if you want to maintain that stereotype, that's ok icy. We can forgo math and concentrate on other subjects. Anatomy or Literature perhaps? ;) What do you excel in?

Haha, I wouldn't say I'm typical but English and literature are definitely more my strengths.

Back