Icy's Imagery.

Closer.

attachment.php

Just the oil.

attachment.php

The seduction continues! *SS* You are so sexy!:rose::rose::rose:

I skip a, few days here and I can't believe how much sexiness I found when I return. Your profile says you are happily married, but judging from your photos he is more than thrilled married. Thanks for making my morning awesome. :rose:

Aww, thank you. I pleased it was a pleasant surprise.;)

Hubby is not displeased.
I'm pleased to hear that.

OK, OK, let's see: amazing curvy body, beautiful hair, and oil!! Unfortunately it is a 15 1/2 hour flight to Sydney from Vancouver, and they say if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours you should see a doctor. What a dilemma! I guess I had better take a cold shower or I could...... :D:D

Haha. Quite the dilemma.:D

One amazing woman. One sly smile. One alluring look. One perfectly inviting angle. One hairdue that needs to be brushed from your face. One awesome selection of lingerie. Something doesn't quite add up to one... I'm getting well more than one Icy. Here is one rose... :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

One amazing woman. One sly smile. One alluring look. One perfectly inviting angle. One hairdue that needs to be brushed from your face. One awesome selection of lingerie. Something doesn't quite add up to one... I'm getting well more than one Icy. Here is one rose... :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

That is lovely.

Is is your maths or mine? Lol

Back