Icy's Imagery.

Closer.

attachment.php

Your nipples are so tantilizing...sensitive?

Sunny shower.

Damn

:eek:

:eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek:

I disappear for a couple of days and so does the shirt!

I'm not much of an artist, but now that the bare canvas is revealed I'll happily apply some oils to it.

I'll even bring my own brush. ;) :devil:

Icy I really like your new thread. No, I really, really, REALLY like your new thread.

You continue to push the boundaries of your creativity and "expression". At the time most posters are ready to pack it in you're truly blossoming. Keep up the good work and great photos.

Cheers

:eek:

:eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek:

I disappear for a couple of days and so does the shirt!

I'm not much of an artist, but now that the bare canvas is revealed I'll happily apply some oils to it.

I'll even bring my own brush. ;) :devil:

Icy I really like your new thread. No, I really, really, REALLY like your new thread.

You continue to push the boundaries of your creativity and "expression". At the time most posters are ready to pack it in you're truly blossoming. Keep up the good work and great photos.

Cheers

Haha. Have supplies will travel?

Thanks HonorableRogue I'm just trying to keep things interesting so that I and anyone who visits doesn't die of boredom. Lol

Haha. Have supplies will travel?

Thanks HonorableRogue I'm just trying to keep things interesting so that I and anyone who visits doesn't die of boredom. Lol

For you Icy I'd travel to the far ends of the Earth with my supplies. Wait...Australia is at the far end of the Earth so I guess that's true of anyone that visits. ;)

I doubt anyone visiting here (your 3rd) or your 30th thread will die of boredom. But if they did it's a pretty good way to go. :devil:

Cheers

For you Icy I'd travel to the far ends of the Earth with my supplies. Wait...Australia is at the far end of the Earth so I guess that's true of anyone that visits. ;)

I doubt anyone visiting here (your 3rd) or your 30th thread will die of boredom. But if they did it's a pretty good way to go. :devil:

Cheers

And here I was thinking that I was at the start of the earth. Lol

Death by boobs.;)

I skip a, few days here and I can't believe how much sexiness I found when I return. Your profile says you are happily married, but judging from your photos he is more than thrilled married. Thanks for making my morning awesome. :rose:

Just the oil.

attachment.php

OK, OK, let's see: amazing curvy body, beautiful hair, and oil!! Unfortunately it is a 15 1/2 hour flight to Sydney from Vancouver, and they say if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours you should see a doctor. What a dilemma! I guess I had better take a cold shower or I could...... :D:D

Back