hands ~ at work, at play, at rest

Birthday today.............
birthday_cake028.gif

I'm this many!

Happy birthday sexy lady!!!!

Happy birthday sexy lady!!!!
Thank you Jason!! :kiss:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet sexy amazing Tali.
You look AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sure you put up the correct amount of fingers :confused:
Have a wonderful day.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:
Yes, I think so Emmy!! :kiss::kiss:
Happy Birthday Talikat.....Hugs and kisses on your special day !!!! Hope it's a good one :)
Thanks Mike, it's off to a good start!
Happy Birthday, lovely Tali!

[now how many spanks do you want? ;)]
52 please!! And one to grow on!
hehe, Great pic. OOHH Gawd, I love your hair. Happy Birthday.

Thanks Rusty, grew it myself! :)

Birthday today.............
birthday_cake028.gif

I'm this many!

Happy Birthday Tali, you look fantastic and decades younger than you indicate. W/O doubt your one of the most beautiful women I've seen and if it makes you feel any better I'm older than you. I'd also be slack jawed in wonderment if I ever met you in person. Enjoy the rest of your day and go some where special tonight!

One-third of the shade. Random color pieces hand cut by whim. :D

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Tali, you look fantastic and decades younger than you indicate. W/O doubt your one of the most beautiful women I've seen and if it makes you feel any better I'm older than you. I'd also be slack jawed in wonderment if I ever met you in person. Enjoy the rest of your day and go some where special tonight!
Thank you tnman, you're very sweet, it was a great day! Son took me to dinner, so it was good food and lots of laughs!
One-third of the shade. Random color pieces hand cut by whim. :D
Oh that came out great wilderness, you have many talents!!
haha you couldn't take a bad picture if you tried. This truly is beautiful.
Thank you Sassy!!
I was posting to another thread and realized that since my hand took a role in it I could post it here as well. I apologize for the poor quality. I was in a bit of a hurry.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1761144&d=1442544401

Hey Ever! you have nice hands and I love that ring!

Just out of my lavender bath.... and blow drying my hair. So working hands. And while I was drying my hair i was hey, my blow dryer is purple, so I snatched some silly pics, knowing how much our sweet sexy Mara loves purple. :D
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0415.jpg
    IMG_0415.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0416.jpg
    IMG_0416.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Just out of my lavender bath.... and blow drying my hair. So working hands. And while I was drying my hair i was hey, my blow dryer is purple, so I snatched some silly pics, knowing how much our sweet sexy Mara loves purple. :D
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::kiss:

Wonderful pictures Emmy and not in the least bit silly your at your loveliest

Back