Rise and shine!!

Keep it going!!

I didn't think of it at the time and I don't know if there is already a thread with this theme, but post your good morning pics here. Let's start everyone's day off with some sexy and naughty thoughts!!

I didn't think of it at the time and I don't know if there is already a thread with this theme, but post your good morning pics here. Let's start everyone's day off with some sexy and naughty thoughts!!

Well I thought of snapping a quickie, but then I saw your pics and thought I'd just lay back and enjoy for once...

You are very tan. Do you work outside? You would make the perfect beach lifeguard. Beautiful eye candy for us girls to drool over all day...:kiss:

Thanks. No I don't work outside lol I'm just naturally brown, maybe a little tan left over from summer though

The way today's pictures are progressing, you seem to be undressing. I approve. :D

Thanks. No I don't work outside lol I'm just naturally brown, maybe a little tan left over from summer though

I'm naturally tanned too. I grew up on the beach in California where everyone was tan all the time. I just love that look.:heart::kiss:

Good morning

Almost ready

Lovely way to start the day.

It's Saturday here and this is me this morning.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Icy

Thanks for contributing icy, ive been waiting for someone to participate.

Back