Icy's Imagery.

Caught up.

attachment.php

Looks like your feeling the pinch. Just a little tighter maybe? :)

Damn auto correct/auto complete. Though you in Lederhosen...

Icy they'll never get old. You joked about making the thread just about this dress. I believe you could. Easily.

Cheers

Lol. I love some of the auto bloopers.

Well I won't wear it too much longer but I can't guarantee I won't get it out again. Lol

God, what an erotic picture Icy. All the things we can see, are so damn sexy. And all we can't see are so suggested, just out of sight and so very evocative. May I start kissing between those beautiful thighs and slowly work my way up your body? :p:kiss::rose::rose:

Thank you. I was happy with how this one turned out.;)

I'm late to the party, but I love the new thread. You're an incredibly beautiful woman!

Better late than never.:D Or so they say. Lol

But thank you and I'm glad you like my new thread.

Lol. I love some of the auto bloopers.

Well I won't wear it too much longer but I can't guarantee I won't get it out again. Lol

Well hopefully the dress and the clips make some guest appearances later in the thread. ;) :devil:

Cheers

A little less fishnet.

attachment.php

Last edited:
A little less fishnet.

Less

And yet many would argue a little too much still remains. ;)

I was expecting more of a magic trick, top down but clips still in place. Sort of like when they pull the tablecloth out nd the dishes remain undisturbed.

Cheers

And yet many would argue a little too much still remains. ;)

I was expecting more of a magic trick, top down but clips still in place. Sort of like when they pull the tablecloth out nd the dishes remain undisturbed.

Cheers

Lol.

Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat. Lol:eek:

Back