Yank's Free Range Turkey Trot Warming House and Bondage Barn

I like this image and I couldn't think of a better place to put it. I wonder if we have room for a pool table around here. :D

Ha! This reminds me of a particular evening out. A girlfriend and I were out at a local nightclub where we happened to run into two male friends. There was a small section set aside for pool, and the the other three wanted to play. I agreed, on the condition that the two guys never stood behind me while I took my shot.

I'd come out in a dress with an extremely short, weighted skirt.

And a thong. :eek:

The guys spend the whole evening shifting around, per my directions. My girlfriend found the situation hilarious. :rolleyes:

I like this image and I couldn't think of a better place to put it. I wonder if we have room for a pool table around here. :D

Ha! This reminds me of a particular evening out. A girlfriend and I were out at a local nightclub where we happened to run into two male friends. There was a small section set aside for pool, and the the other three wanted to play. I agreed, on the condition that the two guys never stood behind me while I took my shot.

The guys spend the whole evening shifting around, per my directions. My girlfriend found the situation hilarious. :rolleyes:

And what about... the entire rest of the crowd at the bar? :confused: They get free lookies, but your friends don't? That's just mean! :p

And I don't like the pic at all, because that man is cheating. Cheating! She's going to miss! :(

So, you're saying you'd play pool if we had a table but only women could stand behind you while you're shooting? Hmmm...I think I know just the right player for this. ;)

And what about... the entire rest of the crowd at the bar? :confused: They get free lookies, but your friends don't? That's just mean! :p

And I don't like the pic at all, because that man is cheating. Cheating! She's going to miss! :(

Maybe she'd enjoy the consequences of losing every bit as much as she would the spoils of winning. :devil:

< So, you're saying you'd play pool if we had a table but only women could stand behind you while you're shooting? Hmmm...I think I know just the right player for this. ;) >

:eek:

I'm not quite sure how you got there! My kitty sense is telling me I should be worried. :cattail:

Next

Who wants to help me (and a million lurkers) understand the meaning - and possibly the appeal - of the full-bush Brazilian? Seems like something of an oxymoron, no?

This really isn't the right place for me to advertise my professional flea-protection services.

GODDAMNIT!!!!!

I hate it when I've been away and drop back in part way in a conversation and then need to go all the way back to try and understand what I'm reading.... :(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I do that quite often :eek: sort of....

Its just clean/bald underneath and hair left on the mons ( with bikini line done if needed). Its there fore smooth for those who prefer it that way for what ever purpose and hairy for visual appeal, grabbing etc.

I am fickle with grooming mainly because G likes hair and I used to prefer none. This compromise best suits us both. I now find I am more open to hair too. I would have had laser for hair ages ago but G asked me not to. I am not particular hairy....and I think this makes pubic hair less attractive. If you have a bush, have a good one. Mine always feels sort of miserable to me :eek:.

Thank you. This makes it all much clearer. Still sounds like an oxymoron to me, but at least it sort of makes sense, if that'spossible.

I'm always confused about the difference between Brazilian and Hollywood:eek:. As I do my own grooming, or G does it sometimes, it doesn't matter. :D

Its just the name that makes it seem confusing. The style is quite straight forward. I've never liked the names ( probably because I don't understand them). I think of it as hard floors or carpet. So this is hard floors, with a rug. :D

Sounds dangerous. If one is not careful, you can slip on the rug and land hard on the bare floor. ;)

Back